Nail Boutique TSV 8/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK
So will this work on my very short nails??
The reviews are very mixed some saying its the best thing since sliced bread and other slating it as a waste of money.
They just wont grow, my nails, are thin , flaky and split all of the time.
I never have any free edge and so want to get my nails back.
I used to have nice nails but a change in medication a few years ago has wrecked them.
I have stopped wearing any sort of polish as I think it looks terrible on such short nails.
I am now willing to try anything new, I have already tried nail envy , pro strong and several from the DHS
I was tempted by the RCM but was concerned that I would further damage my nails during the removal process.
I await your expert replies with bated breath.

Madmax I can't comment on this product because I've never used but I do understand medication raddled nails. I use a combination of nail envy and a vitamin supplement for hair skin and nails. I would definitely try the supplement whatever product you choose because I notice a real difference if I stop taking it. Boots own version is great and often on a 3 for 2 offer.

I bought this set last time it was a TSV and really like it. It's good that you get an oil as well as the gel hardeners so your nails stay moisturised and not hard and brittle. The oil itself is non-greasy and easily absorbed. My nails do look better when I use these products, and the mini crystal file is great for carrying with you. I would recommend this set.

thanks for all your positive comments, i wanted to buy this for my sis but the reviews put me off. will have another look now.

P.S. does anyone know if a different led lamp could be used instead of the one in the kit ? I want to send the kit abroad where the voltage is diff and they would buy another lamp rather than a step-down adaptor.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back