my last buy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't bought anything in weeks now, I may weaken on Beauty Day if Mr DiCesare makes his long awaited appearance - but other than that I will not be spending. I've found cheaper and better places to get my beauty stuff now...

The Bobbi Brown shows caused me a major wobble

Me too LA - I was seriously lusting after the gel eyeliner duo. Was gonna go for the black and brown but then saw how George applied it to her model and was really put off as she looked grotesque. And now you come to mention it I don't use black eyeliner that much anyway.

Hopefully we're going back to the States next year so I'm gonna hold on before I make any cosmetic purchases for then - see the commitment there loveheart??

Getting back on topic I haven't bought anything from QVC since the OPI TSV in November. I think it would take one of these or the LD one to get me to come out of my shell because I have serious nail lacquer addiction. I've even hinted at some new colours from MrM for my birthday on Sunday and I saw them arrive in the post yesterday - yippee!

I've only bought a pair of earrings in the last clicks section (from QVC I mean) this month, but beauty day will bring about my downfall.

I've been really good too! I bought a small A'kin set, which I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I treated myself to a facial on Monday (my b-day) and the therapist commented of how soft my skin was, before the facial even started! Thanks to A'kin.

I resisted the LE TSV. Actually I ordered it on cheque hold, and got an adrenaline rush, but then after 20 minutes, realised that I really didn't want it, and even avoided watching all the shows. So won't be getting it.

The only other thing I bought was the Arran Aromatics After the Rain collection on last clicks, but thinking of returning as it has clearly been used.

Wow, only 2 orders in 6 weeks.

However, I will be severely tested on the 14th as my two favourites are on, L'O and LG.

Still watch often but truly cant remember when I last bought.......I see something I like and try to get it cheaper elsewhere and if I cant I do without.

Loveheart brought me to my senses the other week when I nearly lost my resolve and I was very grateful as I could neither afford or needed it as I am saving for my hols...........thanks hon :mysmilie_89:.

Still watch often but truly cant remember when I last bought.......I see something I like and try to get it cheaper elsewhere and if I cant I do without.

Loveheart brought me to my senses the other week when I nearly lost my resolve and I was very grateful as I could neither afford or needed it as I am saving for my hols...........thanks hon :mysmilie_89:.

You are more than welcome Bet.:mysmilie_12:

I've only bought a pair of earrings in the last clicks section (from QVC I mean) this month, but beauty day will bring about my downfall.

I shall struggle too my lovely - and if I survive that there's a Mally TSV coming up soon! :eek:

I may end up relenting as well after seeing the promo for Beauty Day. Those LG products look gorgeous and, in my defence, I wouldn't know where to buy them in the States as I know Sephora have stopped stocking LG.

So far this year I have bought;

a pair of agate and silver earrings, they weren't expensinve and I am very pleased with them.
a red leather travelon bag for about a tenner, very useful for odd days out when I need to have my hands free.
a long, suede coat that was almost half price and on easy pay. Hasn't arrived yet but the reviews are good and it looks as if it is just my style.

I am intending to buy the Occitane tsv BUT, if there is something similar (and cheaper) that doesn't have hand cream or soap, I will treat myself to that instead.

It looks as if I will be forced to FART on Sunday as I have managed to de-magnetise my credit card and am waiting for a new one to arrive!
Has this ever happenend to anyone else? The other day I used a hand-bag that I received as a christmas present and it has a very strong magnetic catch. Could that have "broken" my credit\cash card do you think???

It looks as if I will be forced to FART on Sunday as I have managed to de-magnetise my credit card and am waiting for a new one to arrive!
Has this ever happenend to anyone else? The other day I used a hand-bag that I received as a christmas present and it has a very strong magnetic catch. Could that have "broken" my credit\cash card do you think???

That won't matter if you are phoning or ordering via website thogh Almerinda, not that I'm encouraging you to buy. *ValM rushes to push Escape button before onslaught of loveheart's wrath!* or maybe not as she seems to have turned into a pussycat lately. x:mysmilie_17:

That won't matter if you are phoning or ordering via website thogh Almerinda, not that I'm encouraging you to buy. *ValM rushes to push Escape button before onslaught of loveheart's wrath!* or maybe not as she seems to have turned into a pussycat lately. x:mysmilie_17:

I asked my bank manager (with Sunday in mind) and I don't think that I am getting a substitute card. They seem to be sending me with a "bran" new one with a different number. Could give it a try though.....

:mysmilie_698:

I would have thought that until the moment you activate or use the new card for the first time, the old one will still be valid, Alemrinda. Of course, it it is de-magnitised you won't be able to use it in a shop, but Like Valm, I can't see what the problem would be online... Also, the worse that could happen is that your payment won't go through... still worth a try... Or, you could also order on cheque hold and then convert the payment to card once you've had the chance to enter the new card's detail (and yes, I am actually trying to encourage you to order, as I know you've been looking forward to this TSV, sorry LH!!:mysmilie_12:)

I would have thought that until the moment you activate or use the new card for the first time, the old one will still be valid, Alemrinda. Of course, it it is de-magnitised you won't be able to use it in a shop, but Like Valm, I can't see what the problem would be online... Also, the worse that could happen is that your payment won't go through... still worth a try... Or, you could also order on cheque hold and then convert the payment to card once you've had the chance to enter the new card's detail (and yes, I am actually trying to encourage you to order, as I know you've been looking forward to this TSV, sorry LH!!:mysmilie_12:)

I will give it a go!! I know that Loveheart won't mind.
Actually, I have seen the promo for the tsv and the look of the items didn't "move" me, I don't really do the hand cream thing and I am not that keen on bars of soap. Also, as there are only two of us and my husband his own preferred washing stuff, I am afraid that I may get fed up of 500 ml of the same shower gel and body lotion. Soif there is a shower gel, body lotion set that is good value I may well go for that instead. Let's see!!

:mysmilie_17:

[QUOTE=Almerinda;351409]I will give it a go!! I know that Loveheart won't mind. Actually, I have seen the promo for the tsv and the look of the items didn't "move" me, I don't really do the hand cream thing and I am not that keen on bars of soap. Also, as there are only two of us and my husband his own preferred washing stuff, I am afraid that I may get fed up of 500 ml of the same shower gel and body lotion. Soif there is a shower gel, body lotion set that is good value I may well go for that instead. Let's see!!

:mysmilie_17:[/QUOTE]

The new chilled out Loveheart couldn't give a flying @@@@.
Enjoy.:mysmilie_17:

[/B]

[QUOTE=Almerinda;351409]I will give it a go!! I know that Loveheart won't mind. Actually, I have seen the promo for the tsv and the look of the items didn't "move" me, I don't really do the hand cream thing and I am not that keen on bars of soap. Also, as there are only two of us and my husband his own preferred washing stuff, I am afraid that I may get fed up of 500 ml of the same shower gel and body lotion. Soif there is a shower gel, body lotion set that is good value I may well go for that instead. Let's see!!

:mysmilie_17:

The new chilled out Loveheart couldn't give a flying @@@@.
Enjoy.:mysmilie_17:

oooh 'ark at 'er!!
It must be a strain though, trying to keep us under control. You deserve a rest Loveheart. Anyway, you have nothing to worry about for a day or two as the tsvs are going to be uninteresting anyway.

:mysmilie_687:

Latest posts

Back