Murana Gold TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looks great but not at nearly £80.00 if you include P&P .Just to much to spend just after Christmas.

No way would I ever consider paying that much for a stretch bracelet with glass beads, even if they are Murano. Yes, it is a pretty bracelet but as far as I am concerned it is not reasonably priced and it is a TSV!

Fingers crossed this works,

Mollysfirstegg003.jpg

and hope it doesn't look like soap on a rope, as someone remarked on the forum earlier today!

That is stunning and not at all like a soap on a rope!

No way would I ever consider paying that much for a stretch bracelet with glass beads, even if they are Murano. Yes, it is a pretty bracelet but as far as I am concerned it is not reasonably priced and it is a TSV!

I was only thinking exactly that myself last night.

totally overpriced stretch bracelet. OK, it has gold inside, but you cant really measure this. Rather spend my money on real gems and gold.
This is more fashion jewellery and it looks nice, but is not worth the price. I am quite sure it wont sell out

Wow just had a look on the website

the price for that is shocking! it is nice, I would pay £15 max

I have just been reading the reviews of another Murano stretch bracelet - 679665 - £95. I was taken aback at the number who said that the elastic broke after wearing it just a few times. There are some good reviews but I wonder if they were written as soon as they received the bracelet, who can say if theirs didn't fall apart after a few days.:2:
I really cannot understand how they can be so expensive. I honestly wouldn't pay £74.88 for both the TSV choices let alone one!

Latest posts

Back