Mum! I'm off to uni... Don't forget to get me that shopping trolley!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe we could have a pic kitten? Just the legs will do....

(if you have any of his heavy load you can pm them to me!)

Maybe we could have a pic kitten? Just the legs will do....

(if you have any of his heavy load you can pm them to me!)

Ha ha, what are you like....? :giggle:

And I wouldn't dare, that would be the end of his 'Well I should get it if you like/want/think you need it' response to my hopeful pointing at the tele at Elemis TSVs & suchlike if I did that.....he's very camera shy! LOL

I've been thinking about getting a shopping trolley for some time, esp when I go round Bury market as I end up loaded with bags and then struggle carrying them all back to the car. My daughter was horrified and said please don't use it when I am with her :giggle:

I do like the funky ones and will get one - can't wait to see her face :grin:

I too have had a debate with myself about getting a shopping trolley as the pluses seem to almost outweigh the "naff" factor, but my son has said he will disown me if I do. I also worry that is the first stage of my descent into the world of beige pleated mid calf skirts, shoes that fasten with velcro, a sensible anorak and medicinal sherry! Wish someone like Vivienne westwood would design a shopping trolley

I too have had a debate with myself about getting a shopping trolley as the pluses seem to almost outweigh the "naff" factor, but my son has said he will disown me if I do.
I'm afraid that would be like a red flag to a bull & would ensure that I'd got one lol

I also worry that is the first stage of my descent into the world of beige pleated mid calf skirts, shoes that fasten with velcro, a sensible anorak and medicinal sherry! Wish someone like Vivienne westwood would design a shopping trolley

I like beige, I hate pleats, I favour straps on shoes, I absolutely loathe anoraks & I don't drink.
Am I "there" yet? :confused:

oh I do feel like getting a shopping trolley just to see the look of horror on my son's face!! It would be so funny....

The only time I use a shopping trolley is when I'm in Spain & have to carry heavy bottles ( mainly wine) from the Supermarket.They are a great idea & need to loose the 'old lady' tag.I'm mid 60's & wouldn't use one here but then I load up the car at the supermarket but can see me having one in the future!

oh I do feel like getting a shopping trolley just to see the look of horror on my son's face!! It would be so funny....

I will if you will lol.
Bright red patent I think.

Just think of all the feet I could "accidently" run over.
I could be a corgi snapper pushing my trolley, making people hurry along or else it's your heels boyo!
Oh, I'm dreaming the dream.
I just got to get myself one of them there trolleys

I grew up with mum always using a trolley so when I married at 23 I bought one too. I only stopped using one when I learned to drive at 32. My DD, in her 20's, uses one when she visits her fav health store and has to get the train. I don't think they have the naff factor. Big pink spots and very jazzy was her choice. A lovely elderly lady locally had a basket type and I loved it.

Latest posts

Back