Mrs Bibi's new word

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I dip in and out of the Bibi Bijoux shows & has Michelle (Mrs Jingle jangle Balls) added another word to her repertoire? many many things today have been 'EDGEEY'--- OMG Chloe's got the bug now! Chloe just used the word 'juxtaposition' which brought a Wharrt? ---another new word Michelle.

she's the most irritating guest i've seen on Q for a while... she says the same thing about every product!

proper annoying!

yeah they do actually look very similar. i have 1 piece from this range but won't rush to buy more...

Oh lol! I just laugh all the way through! Her insistence that everyone can wear the range and love it let alone recognise it is just absurd, I do like some of the range and have a few pieces, my mum hates it by the way Maxine and I have never had anyone ask about it!! Am I being awful saying she doesn't do much for the Essex woman umm reputation.

I noticed the constant EDGY feeling at the TSV launch last night! Surely they can't ALL be edgy?!

O
Coughs loudly. So either QVC or Bibi are total morons as:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Bibi-Bijoux-Sp...ct.303313.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-303313

That is not Buddha, looks like a elephant to me. Or Buddha went on a diet and grew a trunk:mysmilie_15:

They showed it in the midnight show and dim Maxine said something about it being 'sommink to do with the Buddha and karma' and Debbie was equally foxed so asked a viewer to let them know what it was (and the symbol in the reverse which Debs said looked like a 30!). So I duly texted in that the elephant was the HINDU God Ganesh and the other symbol was the sacred Sanskrit symbol 'OM'. But they didn't read it out. Why would you make a bracelet featuring icons and symbols without knowing what they are?!
Can't stand the Bibi stuff anyway - and so over priced - but that didn't impress me ;)

Mrs Bibi and Debs together were a nightmare - like a cackling pair out on the pull. Debbie managed to mention her cruise about five times (and it's not even with the brand QVC just began featuring - I think she said it was Thompson), which I thought had replaced her beeping books as her main subject but sadly she mentioned those too several times. I has now been told several times that her latest trash is launched on 29th June. I don't wish to have this piece of info in my head ;)

Mrs Bibi and Debs together were a nightmare - like a cackling pair out on the pull. Debbie managed to mention her cruise about five times (and it's not even with the brand QVC just began featuring - I think she said it was Thompson), which I thought had replaced her beeping books as her main subject but sadly she mentioned those too several times. I has now been told several times that her latest trash is launched on 29th June. I don't wish to have this piece of info in my head ;)
And did you know that her sister does red carpet manicure??????? Think she hot that in about three times in one hour the other day

I am absolutely sick of hearing about Debbie Flints cruise. Every show she's been on it's 'I might buy this for my mum for the cruise we're going on', 'Did I tell you I'm going on a cruise with my mum round Turkey'. Give it a flipping rest Debs, you're beginning to sound like a stuck record.

I wonder why she thinks that the viewers give a damn about her holidays or umm ... Books (do they qualify as books :) )
Maybe she can't afford a publicist!

Latest posts

Back