Move over Charlie Chuntley is also designing jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is very pretty. I don't wear silver though - would have preferred yellow gold but that would have pushed up the price considerably.

What a lovely design, and a touching story behind it too. l only wear white metals, so l' d be very happy to wear it. Well done Catherine.

I used to go picking Bluebells with my Granddad in the meadows around a coalmine in Yorkshire during the 50's. I would love the opportunity to design something 'bluebell' related. Do these sales people actually know how PRIVILEDGED they are to be able to do this ? Am I jealous ? too ****** right !!!

Oh i really like it , very pretty and unusual , well done Catherine :)

I used to go picking Bluebells with my Granddad in the meadows around a coalmine in Yorkshire during the 50's. I would love the opportunity to design something 'bluebell' related. Do these sales people actually know how PRIVILEDGED they are to be able to do this ? Am I jealous ? too ****** right !!!

Do you like this bluebell pendant?

http://www.btowstore.com/WebRoot/BT...Products/SN0397A/bluebell_pendant_sn0397a.jpg

Also I think Peony did some faux bluebell flaaaaaahs in a vaaaaaaaaaaaase a while back!

Hot diamonds do a range called Diamonds for all seasons. They`re really pretty, there`s bluebells, daisies, daffs, buttercups, fuschia, amongst others. Here`s 2 pages of them.
http://oliverjamesjewellers.com/pro...nt-sale/hot-diamonds-diamonds-for-all-seasons

I do actually quite like catherine huntley.....I do actually quite like clogau and her piece is more refined and prettier than I thought it would be.I don't even mind her story about how she came to such a design....but I do WISH she would get over her welsh obsession.....ok so she once had a boyfriend,he was welsh,she was totally in love with him,she wanted to get married,he dumped her....it was years ago...GET OVER IT GIRLFRIEND.........

I live in london,I love Wales......but this is ridiculous....

I seem to be the only one who finds it too fussy. I'd have preferred it without the swirly heart thing round it.

Did anyone else notice on those links that Sazza gave, how quiet, self-deprecating Catherine seemed almost to be chairing the meeting while the others took more of a back seat? Interesting.

Her design isn't all that bad to be fair. I think it's quite an achievement to have designed a piece of jewellery.

Only if you're doing it without the support of a huge shopping channel behind you (and number two at that). You can't compare CH with what Nikki Gewirtz of Lola Rose has achieved, for example.

Well done Catherine, I can't wear silver but I hope it sells well for you. Imo there is nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia, she likes Wales and everything Welsh, I found her story very touching and reminded me of how much I love Ireland.

I have several pieces of Clogau, but no way do I want a piece designed by a QVC presenter. I think it devalues the range.

To each his own - CH's pendant isn't my style but by all means buy it if you like it, not because you're drawn in by a clever marketing ploy. Note how demure the five presenters were for the promotional meeting Catherine was chairing. Yuk.

Michael Michaud's range of jewellery inspired by nature is pretty and dainty but not cheap. He sells on ebay and amazon and has a US website. http://michael-michaud.com/

Nicole Barr does some lovely enamelled jewellery but her stuff isn`t cheap either. I particularly like her pansy pendants and earrings.

Latest posts

Back