Most stylish dressers on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

salabim

Registered Shopper
Whose dress sense do you most admire on QVC? I think Craig is the most stylish male presenter - he looked lovely on the tsv show in his suit. Of the women presenters I most like Anna's style - effortless and cool.
When it comes to guests - George from Bobbi Brown always looks great, even though I can never see what she's wearing on the bottom half and I think Lulu Guinness dresses very well too. No male guests are springing to mind so I'll have to have a think about that.

I like Pippas style best of the female presenters and for guests i think Alexis always looks well as does Nikki from Lola Rose - or at least she wears nice tops!

Simon always looks well presented although sometimes his shirts are a little OTT!

I like Chloe's style. (Ducks and runs for cover.)

And Pipa.

And Alexis. Though she looked like she may have a little bump in the outfit she wore last night. I thought perhaps the patter of teeny tiny feet....

I agree that Marie Francoise always looks lovely but she's so gorgeous she would look great whatever she wore.

SJ from Bare Minerals always looks good too.

I know she can talk non-stop (the knowledge of her products is tremendous) but I do think Kim Mendeleson always looks good in her range whatever the style or print......something which can't be said for a few of the models during her shows! I don't know how she does it because some designs are awful but, to me, she seems to suit anything and everything.

I know she can talk non-stop (the knowledge of her products is tremendous) but I do think Kim Mendeleson always looks good in her range whatever the style or print......something which can't be said for a few of the models during her shows! I don't know how she does it because some designs are awful but, to me, she seems to suit anything and everything.

Kim always looks good. She always gets the shoes and the proportions right. I don't know why they don't use shorter models for her range - Tania and co look ridiculous with their trousers at half mast and stilettos.

Kim always looks good. She always gets the shoes and the proportions right. I don't know why they don't use shorter models for her range - Tania and co look ridiculous with their trousers at half mast and stilettos.

Exactly. A lot of outfits, not just Kim and Co look terrible on the models because either they dress them in the wrong sizes, or they use the wrong models (e.g. too tall, too slim), or they are poorly accessorised. I'm surprised they don't have professional dressers/stylists ?

I like Pippas style best of the female presenters and for guests i think Alexis always looks well as does Nikki from Lola Rose - or at least she wears nice tops!

Simon always looks well presented although sometimes his shirts are a little OTT!

I hardly see Pippa as her voice can do my head in a bit, but she always looks immaculate and well put together, she does accessories and jewellery so well, and she even looks good in yong kim.

Jill Franks, she likes her one shoulder look and owns it.

We had a photo up last year of some of the presenters at a wedding, she was by far the best dressed.

Those tops are like her signature thing aren't they, along with the beige nail varnish

Pipa/ Alison K and Catherine H are usually well put together, but imo Pipa's new hairstyle has aged her quite a lot. Charlie and Dale F always seem smart, to me Craig looks like a spiv no matter what he wears...

Latest posts

Back