More stones falling out of Rocks rings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

im not a happy buny this morning i recently bought a 3ct topaz ring. i wore it today to go shopping and alas i get home and the stone is gone!!!!! im devestated. As soon as cs is available im gonna be straight on theie backs. Admittidly it didnt cost a fortune but i loved it and had it resized so i could wear it and now the gorgeous stone has gone! im just very upset :(

Awwww MB was that your lovely pink topaz? hope CS sorts something out for you ...let us know how it goes x

hi mummy bear

sorry to hear about this. Email me the details on Tuesday and i will resolve the issue for you, regardless of who resized it for you.

regards

steve bennett

im not a happy buny this morning i recently bought a 3ct topaz ring. i wore it today to go shopping and alas i get home and the stone is gone!!!!! im devestated. As soon as cs is available im gonna be straight on theie backs. Admittidly it didnt cost a fortune but i loved it and had it resized so i could wear it and now the gorgeous stone has gone! im just very upset :(

Maybe the resizing loosened the stone.

Good old Steve to the rescue!

Fabulous customer service as ever, I am sure it will be a happy ending to your tale Mummy Bear :)

Well as soon as they opened i was striaght in live help and was put on to Jayne as she has sorted the whole thing for me. Im to send the her the stoneless ring they will send another to regency for resizing then send it on to me all at no expense to me. What fab cs. So now im a ver happy bunny :)

Hurrah for Rocks - we pay low prices but we get top quality CS from Katherine and personal involvement from Steve.
I may be lucky but I have had no quality problems and I have a drawer stuffed with lots of lovely jewels...........

Latest posts

Back