More preparation required Claudia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Really bad start to the Renee Fashion Hour in fact a disaster.

Right at the start Renee says to Claudia oh you have been held up with Ralph.
Up pops model Tiana, Claudia reads out - parrot fashion - item no camisole set - but she's wearing a long shirt with shift dress underneath.
Then she realises as Renee is saying it's wrong description.
Goody is sat down wearing the item, so she calls her over as instead it's her they require.
Claudia then goes on to say oh two piece set yes they both match well, to which Renee replies they are attached as one piece.
She then goes on to read sizes getting the length mixed up with the chest sizes.

Lets hope things improve lets face it they couldn't be worse.

:thinking2:

I didn't see this, but I am looking at Tanya and the trousers which are too short for her.
I don't understand why they let her wear high heels when the trousers are already so short, this is a very bad look. If you wear high heels, the trousers should be longer, almost reach the lower end of the heel
I know the models are quite tall, but I find that all the trousers on QVC always look too short.

OMG, the same goes for Goody (sp?) now, how can Glenn let this happen lol?

:BAD:

I didn't see this, but I am looking at Tanya and the trousers which are too short for her.
I don't understand why they let her wear high heels when the trousers are already so short, this is a very bad look. If you wear high heels, the trousers should be longer, almost reach the lower end of the heel
I know the models are quite tall, but I find that all the trousers on QVC always look too short.

OMG, the same goes for Goody (sp?) now, how can Glenn let this happen lol?

:BAD:

Don't you recall him turning up his trousers to above ankle length so you could clearly see his black n white and red slipper type shoes.
Plus he took to bending down and pulling up the legs so you got an even clear view. :grin:

And was Cloudier inanely giggling at her own stupidity throughout?? :rolleyes: :pPC:

Really bad start to the Renee Fashion Hour in fact a disaster.

Right at the start Renee says to Claudia oh you have been held up with Ralph.
Up pops model Tiana, Claudia reads out - parrot fashion - item no camisole set - but she's wearing a long shirt with shift dress underneath.
Then she realises as Renee is saying it's wrong description.
Goody is sat down wearing the item, so she calls her over as instead it's her they require.
Claudia then goes on to say oh two piece set yes they both match well, to which Renee replies they are attached as one piece.
She then goes on to read sizes getting the length mixed up with the chest sizes.

Lets hope things improve lets face it they couldn't be worse.

:thinking2:

Not keen on Claudia she seems a bit childish

Yep, Claudia is defo (much like kathy) raking in the dough without fully engaging her brain in the job... to cull or retrain, that is the question.

To be fair to Claudia, there have been a lot of mistakes from the production team on many of the shows recently. There used to be the occasional mismatch between presenter's running order and on-screen details, but recently there have been several mistakes on each show. On one show yesterday, the presenter started describing an item, then noticed that the on-screen details were wrong, then noticed that the camera was looking at a garment that was different from both! There must be massive confusion in the gallery and lots of yelling in the presenter's earpiece at moments like that.

They showed a Maxx NY bag with details for a much cheaper bag yesterday, and the presenter carried on for about fifteen seconds before noticing. I wonder how many people ended up with a great bargain by insisting on getting the advertised price?

To be fair to Claudia, there have been a lot of mistakes from the production team on many of the shows recently. There used to be the occasional mismatch between presenter's running order and on-screen details, but recently there have been several mistakes on each show. On one show yesterday, the presenter started describing an item, then noticed that the on-screen details were wrong, then noticed that the camera was looking at a garment that was different from both! There must be massive confusion in the gallery and lots of yelling in the presenter's earpiece at moments like that.

They showed a Maxx NY bag with details for a much cheaper bag yesterday, and the presenter carried on for about fifteen seconds before noticing. I wonder how many people ended up with a great bargain by insisting on getting the advertised price?

Yes, I agree totally. I think the remarks on this thread are a tad harsh when it's the production team's responsiblity, surely, to get the running order right and the order in which the presenters sell each product.

Getting personal again, I notice.

Sorry nothing what so ever to do with the production team I was watching the presenter clearly didn't know the product she was selling.
To clearly say two tops matched in colour when they were in fact it was one top that looked like two seperate items.
This clearly showed she didn't know what she was selling and mis-informing the buyers.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back