more leopard print???????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
Everytime I have turned on QVC or switched channels to watch it there is a leopard thing in, every single time. Now its 143 438 and JF says its everywhere. I am not sure I have seen it anywhere never mind everywhere apart from QVC!
Should someone not tell thenm that there is a whole world out there that is NOT QVC...... and that leopard print is NOT that popular??? Or am I just blind? Has anyone else seen leopard print lately outside of QVC?

Everytime I have turned on QVC or switched channels to watch it there is a leopard thing in, every single time. Now its 143 438 and JF says its everywhere. I am not sure I have seen it anywhere never mind everywhere apart from QVC!
Should someone not tell thenm that there is a whole world out there that is NOT QVC...... and that leopard print is NOT that popular??? Or am I just blind? Has anyone else seen leopard print lately outside of QVC?

Leopard print is very popular & can be seen in many of the High Street stores :)

M&S have (surprisingly) a nice leopard print cardigan I've been considering buying...eekkk!!!!!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back