Moonstone Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes that's it. It has a little oval tag on the chain. I presume that's hallmarked but I'm not certain of that.

Yes that's it. It has a little oval tag on the chain. I presume that's hallmarked but I'm not certain of that.
Definately the same, just had a look at it and noticed the little oval tag. The labradorite in the necklace is quite nice but not as nice as my ring, probably because they are only small stones and my ring is quite a large piece and shows all different colours when you move it.

I think this style of necklace would be great with different colours of moonstone - how about it QVC?

I like labradorite too. I have a really pretty necklace from La Q that is labradorite, amethyst and rose quartz stones evenly spaced about three inches apart on a simple chain. So stone, length of chain then another stone if you see what I mean. The stones are slightly random shapes but all are roughly oblong/lozenge shapes. I wasn't blown away by it when it arrived but once I started wearing it its become a real favourite.

They grey moonstone ring works well with it but I am keeping my eye out for a labradorite ring.

Ooh, I have the necklace you are describing too Tinkerbell. It is lovely and I haven't worn it for some time - I may rifle through my lori greiner wall jewellery box tomorrow and wear it I think. I have got a large pear shaped labradorite ring (la Q) which is smooth and set in thick silver and it has the most gorgeous light play. I know I have said it before but I wish QVC would bring back more nice jewellery like they used to.
That necklace sounds really nice, from both your description I wonder how I missed seeing that:wonder:
Any chance of a picture of it:bear:

I always had this wish to own some moonstone, ever since reading the novel "The Moonstone " by Wilkie Collins as a child. Now, only recently, I realised that the moonstone in the novel was a diamond and not the moonstone that we are talking about. I still would like a piece of moonstone jewellery . I think I would go for something in the rainbow variety, they look so magical. There were some nice pieces in the Moonstone Hour.

Rainbow moonstone is the most beautiful variety of moonstone by far IMO. I have very large teardrop shaped pendant that I bought in a local shop for half price a while back. It is chunky and heavy, but looks lit from within with gorgeous bright blue and pink hues. I am glad I bought it when I did though because Q' s prices are much higher than what I paid about 3 years ago. The stone feels smooth and cool to the touch so I find myself messing with it a lot, as if I am constantly worried about something! I do have one other moonstone item that I got from Q - some dangle earings with rainbow moonstone and tanzanite set in silver. They are lovely but I don't wear them much as I don't want my children to tug on them.

I reccommend the rainbow moonstone to anyone thinking of trying moonstone I think you will love it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I'll take a picture of the necklace in the daylight tomorrow. Hope I remember!

I would definitely buy more moonstone now I've dipped my toe in the water. Rainbow moonstone is really pretty. There was a ring on earlier this week that was a chubby round cabochon rainbow moonstone surrounded with faceted stones in blues and purples that I really liked.

I'll take a picture of the necklace in the daylight tomorrow. Hope I remember!

I would definitely buy more moonstone now I've dipped my toe in the water. Rainbow moonstone is really pretty. There was a ring on earlier this week that was a chubby round cabochon rainbow moonstone surrounded with faceted stones in blues and purples that I really liked.

Just had a look at that, yes it is really ver pretty, has got 5 star reveiws too but no video unfortunately so that i could take a look!. Are you going for it? I haven't got any moonstone, but I am very tempted. Would like a nice BIG chunk, LOL!

Just had a look at that, yes it is really ver pretty, has got 5 star reveiws too but no video unfortunately so that i could take a look!. Are you going for it? I haven't got any moonstone, but I am very tempted. Would like a nice BIG chunk, LOL!

I'm tempted but have my sensible head on. Keeping my eye on it though.

I adore Rainbow Moonstone and have a beautiful anklet made from silver beads and rainbow moonstone.. I bought a ring from gems tv years ago, it was a cut stone solitaire rainbow moonstone, it was gorgeous, but for some unknown reason I sold it on ebay. It had gotten a little small for me, but I should have really had it resized. I got twice what I paid for it, but really thats insignificant now as I've not seen one like it since.

Latest posts

Back