Molton Brown TSV 06/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I order option 1 I’ll be keeping it all for myself, 30ml are good for travelling.
The 30ml ones are weird IMO. I can get 5 showers out of a 50ml bottle so logic states that I should be able to get 3 showers out of a 30ml bottle but I never can. I struggle to get 2 showers out of them. Very strange because it's obviously not that I'm using too much it it? 😂😂

I buy the special travel sets for a friend birthday and Xmas. She had told me she can get three showers out of the 30mls sizes. She had mobility problems and prefers the small sizes in the shower and takes them away on holiday.

The 30ml ones are weird IMO. I can get 5 showers out of a 50ml bottle so logic states that I should be able to get 3 showers out of a 30ml bottle but I never can. I struggle to get 2 showers out of them. Very strange because it's obviously not that I'm using too much it it? 😂😂
If you've got gammy hands it's too hard to get the product out of the 30ml bottles. I gift them (QVC speak). I struggle with anything under 100ml.

CC

Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 06/10/24 (going on pre sale)

Option 1

300ml Clementine & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Silver Birch Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash RRP £22 + post

100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel RRP £12 + post
100ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £12 + post

Option 2

300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml White Mulberry Hand Wash RRP £22 + post

100ml Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel RRP £12 + post
100ml Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel RRP £12 + post

30ml Collection in BOTH SETS

Ylang Ylang
Pink Pepper
Gingerlily
Orange & Bergamot
Costal Cypress & Sea Fennel
Black Pepper

Total £96 + post (before the minis get added)

Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 06/10/24 (going on pre sale)

Option 1

300ml Clementine & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Silver Birch Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash RRP £22 + post

100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel RRP £12 + post
100ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £12 + post

Option 2

300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml White Mulberry Hand Wash RRP £22 + post

100ml Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel RRP £12 + post
100ml Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel RRP £12 + post

30ml Collection in BOTH SETS

Ylang Ylang
Pink Pepper
Gingerlily
Orange & Bergamot
Costal Cypress & Sea Fennel
Black Pepper

Total £96 + post (before the minis get added)
Thanks SCW

😂😂I’m very lavish with mine because I always wash my lingerie when I’m in the shower 🙂

From you Andi, I'm definitely taking that as a compliment 😂😂
Well, you shouldn’t. You need to get this buying obsession under control.

A likely story…..😂
I take it you meant a likely story that Battiola would not buy the TSV and MrM would only buy two? I’m sure you don’t mean you doubt my resolve.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Option 1 has my name all over it. Everyone seems to favour that one. Do you think we’ll be able to order early so we can make sure we don’t miss out? I mean, so you lot don’t miss out…
:unsure:

Well, you shouldn’t. You need to get this buying obsession under control.

I take it you meant a likely story that Battiola would not buy the TSV and MrM would only buy two? I’m sure you don’t mean you doubt my resolve.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Option 1 has my name all over it. Everyone seems to favour that one. Do you think we’ll be able to order early so we can make sure we don’t miss out? I mean, so you lot don’t miss out…
:unsure:
Just getting the one are you? 😉

Latest posts

Back