Molton Brown TSV 06/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But Donna, surely that's the smell of Christmas? I hate the smell (and taste) of blue cheese and everyone tells me THAT'S the smell of Christmas :D I really like a gift of MB so I shall punt it out around my family.

CC
And that is why I hate it! Well, I don't want to smell of any food if I can help it, especially orange. Last year I loved the Merry Berry and Mimosa set and even bought a back-up in their sale as it did not smell of Christmas.

They seem to have discontinued all my favourites. I like the more citrusy fresh scents and don’t like the current offerings. All too rich and leaning towards oud type scents. Perhaps they’re more suited to the 1001 different genders.😏🤣

After being very disappointed with the last two Christmas TSV's from MB I'm not holding out much enthusiasm for this offer to be honest.
I really hope I'm wrong but I don't think I will be unfortunately.

Although if it contains full sizes of Coastal Cypress, Eucalyptus, Vetiver & Grapefruit and either a Dark Leather or a Pink Pepper all for under £40.00 including postage I might just be tempted 😂😂
Dream on 😂😂

I might buy if it has full sizes of Bushukan, Eucalyptus, Silverbirch, Lemon and Mandarin, Pink pepper shower gels and Amber Cocoon handwash. Or if it’s has the new Clementine & Vetiver one. There’s also a new Rosemary one but it’s an oil in gel and I’d be worried that it might make the bath slippery.

I’ve put the same question to QVC many times if the l’Occitane almond is safe to use in the shower. No response. I’d like to try but fearful of slipping in the shower.
I don’t know what the official line is, but I’ve often used L’Occitane almond oil in shower - in fact I thought it was a shower oil!

I would say it does/ can make bath a bit slippery. Obviously if you’re aware of it, and are extra careful it’s better but if you’re very unsteady on your feet, maybe don’t risk it?

Or sit down to do your feet and legs with it?

It’s not like pouring cooking oil into bath as it’s more viscose than that and does rinse away to some extent but..!

Latest posts

Back