Molton Brown TSV 04/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But I got 6 100ml bottles for £18.50, was this this year or last year?? There was some kind of voucher offer on. I actually haven't opened any of them so I'm going to be very good and not buy the TSV. I don't like those 30ml bottles either, far too small and hard to get the product out the bottle. I end up mixing them all up in an empty bigger bottle.

CC
Likewise, I use the little bottles once or twice then have to stand them upside down so the soap doesn't take forever to come out. Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle.

ml for ml

Warm collection:
  • 1 x Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.93
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.93
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Hand Wash (300ml) - £20 direct cost £11.76
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - £10 direct
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (100ml- £10 direct
Or

Floral collection:
  • 1 x Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bash & Shower Gel (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.93
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.93
  • 1 x Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash (300ml) - £20 direct cost £11.76
  • 1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - £10 direct cost £5.88
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - £10 direct cost £5.88
All collections contain: This set is approx £16.20 worth, based on £54 for 20 item number 241798, COST £9.53*
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x large Royal Red gift box
  • 1 x medium Royal Red gift box
  • 1 x small Royal Red drawstring bag
Both sets worth approx £100.20 cost £58.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Just noticed that the 20 piece mentioned above * is now showing at a feature price of £45. Well that cocks up my ml for ml! Makes it £13.50 instead of £16.20.

They did the original Russian Leather then reformulated it when they changed the perfumes from edt to edp. I was chatting with an SA in-store and they explained. I liked the original it was darker leather-like notes.

I liked Bizzare Brandy even bought it on sale, got the 100mls perfume for £24.

As I said before a number of the choices in the TSV are being discontinued. MB is not dumb so instead of putting in the outlets' stores and waiting who knows how long to sell. Make up bundles for QVC and get rid of them pretty quickly.

I admit my favourite is the Musk Milk or is it Milk Musk? Sorry, not at home so cannot nip into the bathroom and check.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-Milk-Musk-Body-Duo.product.241618.html?sc=SRCH The perfume is very nice too.

Shame if Grapefruit and Vetiver is going. I am rather partial to a grapefruit scent, like the citrus verbena in Loccy. That has no doubt been retired too as everything I like is! I would get rid of Gingerlily and the purple one.

I love Molton Brown but neither of these sets appeals to me really, so I've treated myself to this instead:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08B5WL7VD/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I've had the Lemon/Oak and the Cedarwood fragrances before and really liked them so I thought they were worth a try and they only work out at £7.50 per 500ml bottle.
They don't contain SLS or parabens and they're vegan certified & most importantly they're also cruelty free as well.

I love Molton Brown but neither of these sets appeals to me really, so I've treated myself to this instead:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ManCave-Shower-Fragrance-Gift-Set/dp/B08B5WL7VD/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1817MP9HWXZXO&dchild=1&keywords=mancave+shower+gel&qid=1601620382&sprefix=mancave+sh,aps,188&sr=8-5

I've had the Lemon/Oak and the Cedarwood fragrances before and really liked them so I thought they were worth a try and they only work out at £7.50 per 500ml bottle.
They don't contain SLS or parabens and they're vegan certified & most importantly they're also cruelty free as well.
Hope you enjoy 🤩

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ManCave-Shower-Fragrance-Gift-Set/dp/B08B5WL7VD/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1817MP9HWXZXO&dchild=1&keywords=mancave+shower+gel&qid=1601620382&sprefix=mancave+sh,aps,188&sr=8-5

Just had a look, it tempting as such good value.👍

Online MB have sets of three shower gels with discounts of £10.00 plus a gift with purchase of 5 50ml bottles of shower gel and free postage if you spend over a certain amount plus you can buy what you really want on the whole

And a free fragrance sample.
They usually have 30% off a couple of times before Christmas....I’ve got a list!

They did the original Russian Leather then reformulated it when they changed the perfumes from edt to edp. I was chatting with an SA in-store and they explained. I liked the original it was darker leather-like notes.

I liked Bizzare Brandy even bought it on sale, got the 100mls perfume for £24.

As I said before a number of the choices in the TSV are being discontinued. MB is not dumb so instead of putting in the outlets' stores and waiting who knows how long to sell. Make up bundles for QVC and get rid of them pretty quickly.

I admit my favourite is the Musk Milk or is it Milk Musk? Sorry, not at home so cannot nip into the bathroom and check.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-Milk-Musk-Body-Duo.product.241618.html?sc=SRCH The perfume is very nice too.
just popped into John Lewis and tested the Milk Musk I think its called its very comforting really unique

Love Russian Leather and the Vetiver and I'm using the brandy one in the bath. I think I like the men's type scents better. My love love of recent times is the Coastal Cypress. In fact, I like them all :p

CC

Ooh! I've seen these on the Tesco website. My finger has been hovering but I wasn't sure. I might try them now. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back