Molton Brown TSV 01/10/14 (QVC Birthday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was always a bit 'Meh!' to this kind of stuff until I was at a friends and had a whiff of Naran Ji and slapped a bit of it on. I loved it but cannot find it except on eBay which I refuse to use. I might be 10 years out of date though......

It's Orange and Bergamot now apparently.

Does anyone know if the Molton Brown hand wash and hand lotion full size bottles (250ml?) Are still the same dimensions as they used to be a few years ago? I have a Molton Brown crystal stand for them to put in the bathroon (a huge lump of heavy crystal with 2 holes). I want to put it on ebay but can't find similar to compare.

I'm not sure how they know this or if its even correct... but after looking around online i came across this list of what is believed to be contained in the TSV.

Molton Brown - 9 Piece Enlivening Collection

1 x 300ml Rose granati liquid handwash
1x 100ml Rose Granati Soothing Hand Lotion
1 x 300ml Re-Charge Black Pepper Body Wash
1 x 10ml re-charge Black Pepper Body Soother
1 x 100ml Heavenly Gingerlily moisture bath & shower
1 x 300ml Enlivening toko yuzu bath & shower
1 x 100ml toko Yuzu body lotion
1 x 100ml heavenly Gingerlilly body Crème
1x 50ml Air of Rose Granati

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=615319 - they do a shout out to our forum, they gave us a good reputation lol

I'm not sure how they know this or if its even correct... but after looking around online i came across this list of what is believed to be contained in the TSV.

Molton Brown - 9 Piece Enlivening Collection

1 x 300ml Rose granati liquid handwash
1x 100ml Rose Granati Soothing Hand Lotion
1 x 300ml Re-Charge Black Pepper Body Wash
1 x 10ml re-charge Black Pepper Body Soother
1 x 100ml Heavenly Gingerlily moisture bath & shower
1 x 300ml Enlivening toko yuzu bath & shower
1 x 100ml toko Yuzu body lotion
1 x 100ml heavenly Gingerlilly body Crème
1x 50ml Air of Rose Granati

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=615319 - they do a shout out to our forum, they gave us a good reputation lol
That's an old thread on MSE unfortunately.

I believe that SCW thinks he knows but isn't telling until he's sure, so I guess we will have to wait.

in the Q birthday advert it has the tsv in it from what i gather it has

300ml gingerlily shower gel
300ml gingerlily body lotion

300ml Ylang ylang shower gel
300ml ylang ylang body lotion

300ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash
300ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Lotion

cause if they have the body lotion im guessing the shower gel too & if they have the hand wash id guess lotion too

so im working it out to about £120-£160 worth for about £50 again

i dont like thier bodylotions or handcreams..they roll off and are gritty. no sweet almond oil/shea butter. imo not as lux as loccy

ooo, thanks SCW - although some seem fed-up with it, gingerlily is still my all time favourite shower gel, and I recently bought the rhubarb and rose handwash in John Lewis, and love the scent (you won't if you don't like rhubarb though!) - so I'll definitely be ordering the tsv if it includes these!
Welcome back Molton Brown :mysmilie_14:

Might be nice if they come boxed IMO.
I've never understood it when they do a beauty TSV and the presenter or guest recommends 'gifting' (hate that word) an item if you don't like it.
Sorry, but if someone bunged a bottle of shower gel in a gift bag for me, I'd be less than impressed, even if it was a presteeegus* brand.

* Copyright Alison Young

DF said she will be putting a sneaky peep of the the Molton Brown tsv in her blog this weekend. May be the only time I read something she writes.

Oh no! I quite like the gingerlily but that ylang ylang is too heady for me. I shall have to wait for their January sale as usual!

Latest posts

Back