Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MB discontinuing a couple of fragrances….
But I didn’t realise their prices had gone up! £25 for a shower gel…. Wow! I know it’s lovely, but…
Yeah, I've just had an email saying that they were being discontinued. I can take or leave V&G really (although it's quite nice on a hot day), but I'm gutted about Geranium, it has been one of my faves since it was first released.
I'm okay for a while though, I've got three shower gels and a 100ml EDT in stock so I'll be okay for a while and in all seriousness, I really cannot buy any more anyway. I am actually running out of room to store anything else.

MB discontinuing a couple of fragrances….
But I didn’t realise their prices had gone up! £25 for a shower gel…. Wow! I know it’s lovely, but…
Yeah, I've just had an email saying that they were being discontinued. I can take or leave V&G really (although it's quite nice on a hot day), but I'm gutted about Geranium, it has been one of my faves since it was first released.
I'm okay for a while though, I've got three shower gels and a 100ml EDT in stock so I'll be okay for a while and in all seriousness, I really cannot buy any more anyway. I am actually running out of room to store anything else.
I had an email about deals on these fragrances but didn’t spot that they are discontinuing them. I like both but I‘m not so worried about the Vetiver & Grapefruit either as a lot of brands do similar. I am with you on the Geranium Nefertum too, MrM. It could mean we have some really good deals coming as it gets sold off - including from Q. I bet you’ll suddenly find storage space then, won’t you? ;) I know I will!

If anyone spots Geranium Nef bargains, please post straight away! I was looking at the 100ml bottles for a fiver but I’m holding off for now.

I was very surprised to see Geranium Nefertum is going as I would have assumed it was popular. Maybe it's expensive to make, thats my theory any way. But nil desperandum! If even Sensual Hanaleni can make it back to the latest MB sale after years away, maybe Geranium will too.

Having a rummage in my stash I found a small (tiny) bottle of MB Frankincense & Allspice hand wash. Tried it and I love the fragrance even though it’s obviously a winter/Christmas recipe. My hands smelt lovely for a good while afterward.

My question is - which other MB fragrances in hand wash would smell similar ?

Thanks

Having a rummage in my stash I found a small (tiny) bottle of MB Frankincense & Allspice hand wash. Tried it and I love the fragrance even though it’s obviously a winter/Christmas recipe. My hands smelt lovely for a good while afterward.

Thanks
I think that one’s quite unique - I have it myself but don’t know enough about the range to advise. Mazza, MrMarple or Donna will have to answer - they have all had every fragrance pass through their hands (literally) at one time or another and have enough knowledge for PhDs in the subject.

I was very surprised to see Geranium Nefertum is going as I would have assumed it was popular. Maybe it's expensive to make, thats my theory any way. But nil desperandum! If even Sensual Hanaleni can make it back to the latest MB sale after years away, maybe Geranium will too.
Sensual Hanaleni was my all time favourite… when I saw it in the private sale, I may have indulged in a little stockpiling

Thanks
I love that hand wash! I get one every winter….

I think that one’s quite unique - I have it myself but don’t know enough about the range to advise. Mazza, MrMarple or Donna will have to answer - they have all had every fragrance pass through their hands (literally) at one time or another and have enough knowledge for PhDs in the subject.
😂😂😂 Can’t help I’m afraid. Ihave only ever had a mini one of the Allspice and cannot really remember it. But I think at the time it smelt unique to me. They don’t do many other warm hand washes do they, except for Amber Cocoon, and the green one at Christmas which I love, but that is piney.

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown Supersize Bath & Shower Gel Duo 500ml (Orange & Bergamot & Rhubarb & Rose) £35.98 Delivered & 2 Easy Pays

Molton Brown 3 Piece Body Wash Collection 300ml £42.96 + £3.95 post & 2 Easy Pays
That first set (2 x 500ml shower gels) is great value. I try to cap my spend at £12 per 300ml bottle and the duo works out at just under, then you get an extra 100ml for nothing. (Stating the bleeding obvious I know as I’m sure you all worked that out!) Unfortunately, or fortunately as I should not be buying more, I’m not crazy about either fragrance.

STILL keep looking at that shower gel quad for <£48. Why can’t they end the offer?! I had two sets in my basket earlier, now one, and I am that close to buying, especially since I heard Geranium Nefertum is being discontinued.

That first set (2 x 500ml shower gels) is great value. I try to cap my spend at £12 per 300ml bottle and the duo works out at just under, then you get an extra 100ml for nothing. (Stating the bleeding obvious I know as I’m sure you all worked that out!) Unfortunately, or fortunately as I should not be buying more, I’m not crazy about either fragrance.

STILL keep looking at that shower gel quad for <£48. Why can’t they end the offer?! I had two sets in my basket earlier, now one, and I am that close to buying, especially since I heard Geranium Nefertum is being discontinued.
Well if you get two sets, you will get one lot of half-price postage. So it would go under £12 for a bottle….
You know you want to..

Thanks
Is that the bright red one? I had that and Mr CC said he felt like he'd been doing heart surgery every time he'd used it. Nice smell though.

I love that blue one the Maquis. Also the rhubarb one. The juniper pine is nice at Christmas and for showers the brandy one is delicious. No comments required Andi K, I don't drink it :censored:

CC

Is that the bright red one? I had that and Mr CC said he felt like he'd been doing heart surgery every time he'd used it. Nice smell though.

I love that blue one the Maquis. Also the rhubarb one. The juniper pine is nice at Christmas and for showers the brandy one is delicious. No comments required Andi K, I don't drink it :censored:

CC
Well, you say that ….

Well if you get two sets, you will get one lot of half-price postage. So it would go under £12 for a bottle….
You know you want to..
You’re just evil. And I think you’ve persuaded me!

Well, you say that ….

You’re just evil. And I think you’ve persuaded me!

Well I'll be honest, it took longer than I thought it would for you to cave in 😊

Thanks
I'm certainly not saying I've tried every MB fragrance that they've ever done, but of all the ones I have tried, I actually thing F & A is pretty unique and I can't think of anything that comes close sorry.

Just stocked up on the 100ml Geranium Nefertum. 5 bottles of the shower gel and three of the body lotions. Going to do click n collect I think its the Regent street store which is free. You also get a free perfume sample so I chose the Geranium to try out.

Latest posts

Back