Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I worked out buying three 100ml bottles was far cheaper than buying one larger 300ml bottle. Also good for the odd gift. Geranium is very unisex.
You do have to think about that now. Look at the new MB Sale. Sets of three 300ml shower gels for £67.50! So £22.50 each in a sale? Not long ago, you could buy a bottle full price for £22. QVC quads for under £48 here I come!

You do have to think about that now. Look at the new MB Sale. Sets of three 300ml shower gels for £67.50! So £22.50 each in a sale? Not long ago, you could buy a bottle full price for £22. QVC quads for under £48 here I come!
Go into the bargains thread and find the MB private sale post…. Follow the first link, the prices are a lot lower and still valid…

😁 I notice you and the other forum member who seems to take great interest in what I spend my hard-earned on (ClaireKelly) commented last week that you thought I would have bought the 4 x 300ml set ages ago. Well, I did buy it but only today. I consider that huge restraint on my part. As a reward, I bought two. Happy now? 😛

😁 I notice you and the other forum member who seems to take great interest in what I spend my hard-earned on (ClaireKelly) commented last week that you thought I would have bought the 4 x 300ml set ages ago. Well, I did buy it but only today. I consider that huge restraint on my part. As a reward, I bought two. Happy now? 😛
Yay!

Ecstatic to be honest Andi. You know I justify my spending based on your extravagant splurges 😂😂

Ecstatic to be honest Andi. You know I justify my spending based on your extravagant splurges 😂😂
😂 In a strange way, I am rather pleased about that - I am clearly performing a public service to the weak willed.

I do sometimes think a lot of us on here lead each other on. I’ve definitely been influenced by others and their recommendations to buy things, but in all honesty, I can’t think of a time I’ve thought it was bad advice so I don’t mind! I have definitely been dissuaded from buying a lot of other things by reading the forum so it works both ways. Conclusion: forum good!

😂 In a strange way, I am rather pleased about that - I am clearly performing a public service to the weak willed.

I do sometimes think a lot of us on here lead each other on. I’ve definitely been influenced by others and their recommendations to buy things, but in all honesty, I can’t think of a time I’ve thought it was bad advice so I don’t mind! I have definitely been dissuaded from buying a lot of other things by reading the forum so it works both ways. Conclusion: forum good!
Weak willed. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guilty as charged 😂

Weak willed. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guilty as charged 😂
You’re in good company on here.

Speaking of which, I just walked through the local department store as I wondered if they would have any sale items in their MB section as they usually do when the website does. I was confronted by two displays of the boxed duos they often bring out, some of which are below. Some sets are hand, some body, some with a lotion - were £26, now £28 but still a bargain really, especially if you particularly like both. Fortunately, my earlier Q purchase stopped me losing my self-control but I’ve got my eye on a couple already! :oops:

21EE22E9-55D8-4BA0-8AC7-D64779AA7BA7.jpeg
252DCCEB-DFD9-4D9A-98A0-6D6ACE8765E5.jpeg
5759AE9B-71A6-4C6D-9BC7-48F6B7645DEA.jpeg

Speaking of which, I just walked through the local department store as I wondered if they would have any sale items in their MB section as they usually do when the website does. I was confronted by two displays of the boxed duos they often bring out, some of which are below. Some sets are hand, some body, some with a lotion - were £26, now £28 but still a bargain really, especially if you particularly like both. Fortunately, my earlier Q purchase stopped me losing my self-control but I’ve got my eye on a couple already! :oops:

View attachment 23952View attachment 23953View attachment 23954
I forgot to ask, did you ever buy any of the Method hand foams in the end?
I've just ordered some of the other ones to try (even though they're a pound more expensive than the Aloe Vera/Green Tea one). I'm using and loving the Ginger Twist at the minute.

I forgot to ask, did you ever buy any of the Method hand foams in the end?
I've just ordered some of the other ones to try (even though they're a pound more expensive than the Aloe Vera/Green Tea one). I'm using and loving the Ginger Twist at the minute.
Ah, yes. I never got back to you. I bought a couple and have sniffed both but only tried the coconutty one. Very nice and it’s nice to use a foam for a change! I had never heard of them but I see they also have them in Robert Dyas, Sainsbury’s, Boots, etc, sometimes on offer, but not many options though.

Ah, yes. I never got back to you. I bought a couple and have sniffed both but only tried the coconutty one. Very nice and it’s nice to use a foam for a change! I had never heard of them but I see they also have them in Robert Dyas, Sainsbury’s, Boots, etc, sometimes on offer, but not many options though.
No, I’d never heard of them either, it was just because I had loved the limited edition ones from Aldi that I even thought of looking for some replacements. I wouldn’t have bothered if they hadn’t been cruelty free, so they were definitely a good find at that price. Although saying that, I noticed that the prices have gone up slightly on Amazon but still good value I think.
I’m glad you liked them 👍

No, I’d never heard of them either, it was just because I had loved the limited edition ones from Aldi that I even thought of looking for some replacements. I wouldn’t have bothered if they hadn’t been cruelty free, so they were definitely a good find at that price. Although saying that, I noticed that the prices have gone up slightly on Amazon but still good value I think.
I’m glad you liked them 👍
I would buy the Method foams again and will look out for discounts. Do the Aldi ones come and go like a lot of their ranges or did you only see them once? I bet they were cheap!

I would buy the Method foams again and will look out for discounts. Do the Aldi ones come and go like a lot of their ranges or did you only see them once? I bet they were cheap!
When I bought them they were only in Christmas fragrances but I haven't seen them since. And yes, they were cheap, £1.99 a bottle IIRC.
I would definitely bulk buy if I ever saw them again though as they really were nice.

View attachment 23952View attachment 23953View attachment 23954
What shop’s that in???????? 😯😯😯😯😯
(….gets car keys….)

Latest posts

Back