Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well spotted. That’s actually a couple of quid cheaper than it was as a TSV in March (£49.96 plus £3.95 so £53.91).

I’m managing to resist as I am not keen on a couple in both sets. I refuse to persuade myself to buy saying those can be used as gifts like our weaker forum friends, mentioning no names. (“MrMarpling” as I now call it … oops, sorry, I wasn’t going to mention names. Oh well, we all knew anyway!)

Well spotted. That’s actually a couple of quid cheaper than it was as a TSV in March (£49.96 plus £3.95 so £53.91).

I’m managing to resist as I am not keen on a couple in both sets. I refuse to persuade myself to buy saying those can be used as gifts like our weaker forum friends, mentioning no names. (“MrMarpling” as I now call it … oops, sorry, I wasn’t going to mention names. Oh well, we all knew anyway!)
Thanks
Im the same…. and do Not like the black pepper so this is no good for me sadly, as it’s a greet price.

If I dont like 3 out of the 4 I won't buy. I dont mind gifting one I dont like but not 3.
I agree about giving one away only and then only if I know that person would like it.

Sadly, seeing this set has drawn my attention back to the four shower gels on Q, which are still on offer, and I’m tempted by that again. Thought that deal would have ended by now.

Last edited:
Molton Brown always sells on ebay. They cost a lot to post though as the 300ml bottles are quite heavy.

CC
they are but worth it i feel, some people have even bought sets & cause of the work i do on finding these things they send one bottle to me as a thank you (youd be surprised how often this happens) combined with my super hot bargains ive had lately ive got quite a few in stock esp of eucalptus in 500mls

(“MrMarpling” as I now call it … oops, sorry, I wasn’t going to<<

>>🎵Tell tale tit🎵

they are but worth it i feel, some people have even bought sets & cause of the work i do on finding these things they send one bottle to me as a thank you (youd be surprised how often this happens) combined with my super hot bargains ive had lately ive got quite a few in stock esp of eucalptus in 500mls
Lucky you! That's really kind of those people.

What is your favourite Super? I just wanted your opinion - I don't have any to give away - let's say your top 3?

Lucky you! That's really kind of those people.

What is your favourite Super? I just wanted your opinion - I don't have any to give away - let's say your top 3?
well no 1 is eucaluptus (always has been & always will be perfect for when my nose gets blocked & a great one in the winter) (mind you i bought 3 500ml ones the other week but thats not being dicussed on here)

the rest all change cause i buy 300ml & 500ml & i usually have several on the go currently got templetree & suede orris on the go & both are fantastic & temple tree brings back loving memories of watching jill goldsmith (long time guest of mb on QVC originally sadly passed away) & the fantastic descriptions she had for them all

I too love Eucalyptus and Templetree. Have several in stock! I’ve just finished Bushukan which I absolutely loved using. Next up for me are Suma Ginseng and Suede Orris.

PS I’m still waiting for the hand wash quad to be reduced…. The original one not the Gingerlily one which I bet is the one they’ll flipping well reduce.

Last edited:
I too love Eucalyptus and Templetree. Have several in stock! I’ve just finished Bushukan which I absolutely loved using. Next up for me are Suma Ginseng and Suede Orris.

PS I’m still waiting for the hand wash quad to be reduced…. The original one not the Gingerlily one which I bet is the one they’ll flipping well reduce.
the latest £65 one will be reduced as it wont sell at that price

well no 1 is eucaluptus (always has been & always will be perfect for when my nose gets blocked & a great one in the winter) (mind you i bought 3 500ml ones the other week but thats not being dicussed on here)

the rest all change cause i buy 300ml & 500ml & i usually have several on the go currently got templetree & suede orris on the go & both are fantastic & temple tree brings back loving memories of watching jill goldsmith (long time guest of mb on QVC originally sadly passed away) & the fantastic descriptions she had for them all
Jill Goldsmith was a fantastic brand ambassador. The MB TSVS were fabulous when she was around

I'm using up everything I have already got. Pretty impressive for me I have to say! I do find MB very tempting though.

CC

i think the tsvs are still just as fab but thats my own views
i think the tsvs are still just as fab but thats my own views
You are probably correct, but back in the days of Jill presenting the brand, they were more exclusive. And came In lovely bags and boxes and there was skincare…
Also, they weren’t so easy to get hold of. Internet shopping wasn’t really around, so unless you went to a big city to shop, QVC really had a monopoly. And brands like MB, Aveda, even LE did lovely sets For their TSVS.
Now we all have access to the internet, and can find products with a click of the button. And they have got relatively cheaper. And yes, the TSVs are still lively, but they don’t feel quite so special because they are more everyday…
Hope that makes sense..

You must smell really nice....mmmmmm.....

Latest posts

Back