Moira C Pig of the day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssss!

She's just linked her Scarflace to Grace Kelly and Monte Carlo.

More like Ned Kelly and Harlow - with apologies to our Essex viewers!!

Stand by for a Coco Chanel namedrop!

I noticed that she always seems to wear the same black dress. Was thinking about this when the presenter commented on it and she said "When you're like me and can't afford a new dress!" Hmmm - like we're going to believe that. ha ha!

A couple of minutes later she gaily said "And my bank manager loves my scarflaces". Yup! I bet they do, or rather the money that's building up in the account that they are obviously not letting her at so she can buy a new frock.

As for her jackets??? The 'Wedding' one - White with navy trim, sharp revers and a nautical thingy on the breast pocket. Well poor dear. If ever there was as need for a TrinnyGokSusannah - indeed I could probably do it for her myself.

Moira - just a little tip love to start you off - GET RID of those silly little girl hair clips - NOW.

Whilst I'm on a roll .....I've not been glued to this weeks programmes but can anyone explain why whenever I've seen the 'viewers ring in clips' they have all be ancient repeats?

Whilst I would never wear her products, I absolutely love the woman, she's a real eccentric with such a zest for life.
There are so many boring and bland people about I think she's like a breath of fresh air. She's never down or miserable and that makes her watchable imo.
Sad git that I am, I record the shows just to have a laugh!:heart:

I've just been shopping in the Metro Centre and there is a whole barrow in one of the malls selling "it's a wrap" in all colours and advertising them as "as seen on Ideal World".
There seemed plenty of interest in them!!

Latest posts

Back