Model on Lola Rose hours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I normally don't mind Nicki and Catherine but TBH the 3 of them together with lots of "in" jokes about parties etc is becoming boring and makes the viewer feel excluded.

I love stacking but JF would have you spending hundreds of pounds at the bat of an eyelid. To give Nicki her due, she did say that it was easy for them to stack a dozen because they didn't have to pay for them but of course it went completely over JF's head since money means nothing to her.

I genuinely thought Catherine came with Nikki - I thought Catherine worked for Lola Rose not QVC.

Catherine is a great model! Simply the best for jewellery shows because she looks like a bond girl - glamorous and sexy but also has an engaging smile and gorgeous eyes, can speak up well and articulately about the products when asked what she thinks of them, and most importantly has great ears for demonstrating e*rrings: proper earlobes which are nice and not too thin with lovely skin quality, no multiple piercing holes, and unstretched piercing holes - all e*rrings look superb on her! This is why she gets the work.

Last edited:
I'm going back to amend the word - the word being those things you put in your ears! Have put in a * to replace the letter a, because otherwise you're hot linked to ebay! FFS!!

Last edited:
I quite like Catherine. I like her Mum as well, until Q force her into Diane Gilman jeans that are obviously 2 sizes too small and her legs start to look like over stuffed sausages.
Not a good look on anyone. If a professional model looks bad, God help the rest of us.

I wonder when boutique owners see JF coming do they run into the back and quickly cut out the shoulders of the most expensive tops knowing that she will buy it.

She must have the UK/US entire production of shoulderless outfits, because I don't know of anyone else who has one.

You're so funny LATI. Surely someone should tell Ms Franks that those tops are downright hideous and being rail thin at her age is not a good look (and no, I'm not jealous).

On the original post, I quite like Catherine but I do think some of the other models could do Lola Rose. I like Sasha and Andi, they both clearly were in front of me in the "pretty" queue!

CC

You're so funny LATI. Surely someone should tell Ms Franks that those tops are downright hideous and being rail thin at her age is not a good look (and no, I'm not jealous).

On the original post, I quite like Catherine but I do think some of the other models could do Lola Rose. I like Sasha and Andi, they both clearly were in front of me in the "pretty" queue!

CC

Well folks! I have just been to Tesco (usually Mr L has that joy) and noticed a bright bright pink knitted top AND GUESS WHAT - it had the JF cut out shoulders.

She would be mortified that someone might think she shops in Tesco

Shall we all buy one, take a group photo and twat it to her:mysmilie_11:

Watching the LR show but not buying which is just as well as I would probably end up with the wrong colour.The usual mix up of colour names 'what are we calling this?'.Do they not do their 'homework'before going on air? Nikki knows her colours as in LR but why do Q have to change them?

Well I hope no one tried to order one of the brackets on the website because there was no photos and none iof the colour ways would actually go into the basket.

****** awful webshite.

Watching the LR show but not buying which is just as well as I would probably end up with the wrong colour.The usual mix up of colour names 'what are we calling this?'.Do they not do their 'homework'before going on air? Nikki knows her colours as in LR but why do Q have to change them?

It's infuriating, isn't it?

If they had a half-decent website and stock management system, the should be able to use the correct colour names.

We always have this sort of farce with Yong Kim as well - they had a short tie-front cardigan the other day which was in what is usually called Musk, but was called Olive (and bore no resemblance to the colour Olive on other garments in the range). Then there is Pale Aqua which is the same as Seafoam.

It's also utterly ridiculous not to have the colours available to see in photos on the website. The tv presentations are so confusing you want to check with the website to make sense of them. I know they would probably say just phone customer services, but I want to see what I'm contemplating buying.

I sometimes get a bit frustrated when they have several colourways but then switch to the models and don't return to the other colour options again later when you've seen what the item looks like

And you know fine well that the model will not be wearing the colour you are interested in, as they are usually wearing in what they have the most stock of. Applies to fashion and jewellery alike.

That is one of my pet hates MML when they don't show the colourways on items properly. Either the model doesn't have the colour on that you are interested in, or they blather on so much they don't get round to showing them.

I like Catherine. Love that she isn't a waif either. She has a nice manner, can talk well but agree, it would be lovely to see her wearing some of the brighter colours from time to time but i guess Nikki and the presenter try to wear different colours.

I would like to see changes in models also, but for those who have been viewing QVC for a number of years - in my case 21, models have come and gone, indeed, my favourite one died 2 years ago, and I still must admit to finding watching certain presentations difficult because she may have done them, such a pity that for whatever reason, QVC seem to lose their models. I don't think any of the current ones have been there for any great length of time - correct me if I've forgotten someone.

Latest posts

Back