Model Frankie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear fancy being the object of their desire ..how creepy is that, sends a cold shiver.....they need a cold shower I think!

Why is everyone being so unkind about this Frankie girl? There but for the grace of God and all that....

This makes it sound like she has some kind of affliction or is (as my mother would put it) 'unfortunate'!!! There's nothing wrong with Frankie, she's not disfigured or maimed or anything that would prompt one to think 'thank god I'm spared that'. She's just not that gorgeous (IMHO) and doesn't work well as a model.

LOL!

I can't see anything wrong with her myself. Now that one with the rubber lips....all she has going for her are her grotesque, cartoon-like rubber lips!! Great for demo'ing lippie, but beyond that...

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Why is everyone being so unkind about this Frankie girl? There but for the grace of God and all that....

I am not sure that I understand. Are you implying that Frankie is in some way afflicted by some awful thing that I cannot see. I see a perfectly accepable face, slim bod, long legs. She has a good job. I am at a loss to see where you are coming from and I am sure there are lots of women who wouldn't mind swapping places with her.

she looks lovely on the bibi shows and her hair looks elegant put up. her makeup looks nice.

Compared to other 'jewellery' models, I dont think she did that well, TBH. When the TSV was on, she sat as rigid as a statue and the bracelet wasn't in a good camera position - and she didn't 'work' the camera either almost as if she didn't know what to do, hence it was better to see it on Debbie with a bit more movement. Stick to the catwalk Frankie !

I am not sure that I understand. Are you implying that Frankie is in some way afflicted by some awful thing that I cannot see. I see a perfectly accepable face, slim bod, long legs. She has a good job. I am at a loss to see where you are coming from and I am sure there are lots of women who wouldn't mind swapping places with her.

I'm not implying anything. You should all be ashamed. She is a professional model just doing her job. It's not as if she says anything to annoy anyone.

We are what we are born with and she has nothing of which to be ashamed. She is an attractive woman.

Stop picking at people because of the way they look.

I'm not implying anything. You should all be ashamed. She is a professional model just doing her job. It's not as if she says anything to annoy anyone.

We are what we are born with and she has nothing of which to be ashamed. She is an attractive woman.

She's a model employed for how she looks so people will comment, good or bad.

which model is Frankie? bet she's gorgeous ... now if I was on there modelling you'd have something to comment on ::giggle::giggle:

The ones that are know they're doing it. Hell fire, there's so much nastiness in the world as it is without picking on people just for the way they look.

She does have an lopsided face, no denying it and most models faces are symmetrical. An observation or a criticism? You decide.
I object to QVC using the higher side of her face as an example of how "lifting" a skincare product is.

Jude xx

I am staggered at the number of beautiful stunning members there must be on this forum. Hope it's not a prerequisite as I will have to leave!!! For gawds sake she is only doing a job on QVC not entering a Miss World competition.

Lol Bettyboo!
Poor Frankie, I actually think she looks amazing. Us normal looking gals must actually be PUG UGLY in real life if Frankie gets such mean comments when she is obviously very good looking!!

There's a tv programme tonight on channel 4 at 21:00 called 'The undateables' perhaps forum members should watch it.

I agree 100% Gem Genie. I am not always au fait with the models by name, but looking at the picture posted of Frankie she looks lovely to me!

In my view gem genie is absolutely right to post and make people think about how they are treating others. Her post was in no way aggressive or OTT. Posting on the forum means lots of people are being made to think, simply alerting the mods doesn't get the opinion across to people in general. We all learn by having our attitudes/views challenged from time to time.

I think you have mis understood my post.

A few people have said things about her looks but I was saying that there was nothing wrong with her if you care to read my post again.

In your post saying 'there but for the grace of God' would seem to imply to me there is something wrong with her.

Latest posts

Back