Model Frankie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find the model doing the Liz Earle shows yesterday very irritating. She's constantly looking down at the monitor to check the camera is on her. Can't the director just tell her?

I don't think shes in the league of Goody or Sharon......but I do like her.

Sometimes its nice to see a model with short hair..........

model frankie

I think one of the dark skinned models, don't know her name, she has very short hair and seems to do only jewellery, think she is stunning. not a beauty, but very dramatic.

Deborah Ann is very stunning ... very much of the Hollywood of the Golden Era glamour ... nicely understated make-up, healthy, bright face, slightly smoky voice, recently I saw her on the silver show-Silver Innocence.

Then there is a blond with blue eyes, heart-shaped face, very attractive too, a bit of understated glamour a la Hollywood's golden era. Think her name is either Barbara (?) or Rachel.

Both have a beautiful complexion, clear skin, good color/tone, radiant even.

i think Frankie is awful - how anyone with such a horrendous gob can work as a model is beyond me :grin:

The model, JJ, has my admiration. She has long brown hair and only does Mally shows. To sit there looking interested while Mally tells the how-I-created-this-mascara story is professional. I remember when she modelled wigs for 'tother channel 4 or 5 years ago. I agree about Frankie-she looks uncomfortable, always hair-fidgeting.

I SO agree about the 'feet' issues, and am of the opinion that only the really good feet should be on show, not bony toes and chipped varnish thank you very much. If thats discriminatory so be it, - there are very few of us that can claim to have attractive feet, and if our most ugliest body part is to be viewed by millions of people, then us viewers deserve the best. So there !

Last edited:
Have they all got some kind of foot fetish on that web site? Or are they trainee chiropodists ?Its a bit strange don`t you think all about feet..

I don't like to say there are some odd bods around so I'll just think it.
I once saw several eBay listings for "worn shoes" & "very worn shoes" & commented on it to my daughter .... who explained all lol.

My mum had truly beautiful feet and shopping in Torquay a number of years ago the male shoe shop assistant wouldn't let go of her foot! :mysmilie_498:

I dont know about foot fettish, but there were an awful lot of blokes on that site - AND a few of them had the 'hots' for JF !!!!!! Is Mousepad Content a UK site - cos there were some very 'strange' remarks.

Latest posts

Back