Model Frankie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Who keeps giving Frankie work on QVC?

I don't think anyone could say she is model-esque except perhaps in her size and height. I'll not comment on her looks which she can't help, and frankly least said the better. Apart from that she seems to think that modelling consists of tucking her hair behind her ear continually. She does this even whether hair is pulled back and there's nothing to tuck. When her hair is down, her hand s constantly up at her face fiddling. Sure sign of a crap model - doesn't know what to do with her hands.
She's modelling shoes at the mo and the layers of fake tan are not covering up the bruises on her extremely scrawny egs. The chavvy French manicure on her toes may indicate effort being made but sadly do nothing to enhance.

I'm sure she is a very nice girl, but she is in the wrong job. Please eject.

I always think she could play one of the Butcher family in Eastenders!

Her asymmetrical features are a boon for the Genie demonstrations (and Freez24/7 before that); I'd like them to use the product on the lower eyebrow and side of face to show that it's soooo effective it'll even her up. Giving hope to stroke victims and the Bells Palsy afflicted*.

Jude xx

* other conditions are available and results may vary

On the Cashmasoft hour last night with Frankie and JR the guest mentioned that Frankie was just back at work after returning from honeymoon. JR had absolutely no idea. I thought that was a bit strange. Even if they're not best mates you'd think that news of a wedding would have got around. Anyway, back to the thread. Frankie isn't a classic beauty or a runway model but then neither is she a preener or a gurner and her skills are adequate for the offerings she has to display. Not top of my elimination list (I'm sure she'll be greatly relieved to know!!).

I agree with BF, Frankie isn't a classic beauty, but then neither is Goody ,imo very few of the qvc models could be called beautiful.... I would think they all got the job for their height and size.

I think Nicola is lovely - always smiling and has a lovely real womans shape. I dont mind Frankie either!

I also think Nicola(does Laura Geller shows), Debbie and Ali are all really beautiful and healthy looking. Love Sharon for fashion modelling, she is really an old school professional model and also like the models used by Bare Minerals. None of the models make me turn over unlike a fair few presenters!

I think the models are a very mixed bag, looks wise and some are really quite ordinary looking but are tall and slim and fit the bill for fashion modelling.
I think Catherine is lovely as is Natalie,but Goody and Frankie are not in my humble opinion (maybe it's the teeth).I rather like Miriam myself.

I think the models are a very mixed bag, looks wise and some are really quite ordinary looking but are tall and slim and fit the bill for fashion modelling.
I think Catherine is lovely as is Natalie,but Goody and Frankie are not in my humble opinion (maybe it's the teeth).I rather like Miriam myself.

Miriam reminds me of a PE teacher. She has an outdoors no-nonsense look to her. She always smiles in a secret knowing way to the camera (as in: if you only knew, I'm really good at hockey!).
Maybe I should go and lie down.

Latest posts

Back