Model Amica And Her Hubby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Also Marilena - who I think is most odd looking - Kryssy, Nalintha, Amanda - must be the agency QVC use to find their girls!

Last edited:
I'm baffled. She's not ugly!

I was baffled too because if they're considered ugly what hope for us mere mortals. Looked on the website and all the QVC models are part of the rage agency. This is the quote from their website

Alongside Ugly runs RAGE a fashion agency launched in 1994 which provides young men and women for character fashion photography. These beautiful people are provided for commercial, fashion, glamour and editorial work. With Rage working alongside Ugly, we are able to provide our clients with a wider variety of model.

Ah imagine how nice it must be being refered to as one of the beautiful people.:happy:

Last edited:
did anyone ever hear what Kryssy had?

I notice on her site kryssymoss.com she has lots of pregnancy pictures and just made me wonder.

On the new Orek advert she's holding a baby dressed in a pink and white.

I think this revelation, to me anyway, is a bit of a con by QVC. Marie-Francoise is presented clearly as a representative of Kipling and not a model. Also described as an 'actress' on one link, perhaps the next studio caller should ask her how long she as worked for Kipling or her background etc and see her wriggle out of it; the old presenter of Kipling was obviously a proper employee as she would always comment on the monkey names and who in the organisation they were named after. It all becomes clear now!

Additionally I used to work near the offices of the UGLY model agency, quite a few years ago when they were just for normal or unusual models; it looks like they have moved on into other area's.

I think this revelation, to me anyway, is a bit of a con by QVC. Marie-Francoise is presented clearly as a representative of Kipling and not a model. Also described as an 'actress' on one link, perhaps the next studio caller should ask her how long she as worked for Kipling or her background etc and see her wriggle out of it; the old presenter of Kipling was obviously a proper employee as she would always comment on the monkey names and who in the organisation they were named after. It all becomes clear now!

Additionally I used to work near the offices of the UGLY model agency, quite a few years ago when they were just for normal or unusual models; it looks like they have moved on into other area's.

you can see what other jobs Marie Francoise is involved in below

http://www.uk.castingcallpro.com/view.php?uid=123446

I like Amica she's one of my favourite QVC models.

She comes across well doesn't she? Changing the subject slightly. I was watching the presentation of the Gatineau TSV (farted by the way) and at one point Alison Young asked Amica how old she was (47). Has anyone ever noticed how Alison likes to say how old other poeple are but is not all that keen on disclosing here own age.

She comes across well doesn't she? Changing the subject slightly. I was watching the presentation of the Gatineau TSV (farted by the way) and at one point Alison Young asked Amica how old she was (47). Has anyone ever noticed how Alison likes to say how old other poeple are but is not all that keen on disclosing here own age.

Isn't she the same age as Amica?

Alison will be a few years younger than Amica as I'm a year younger than her and Alison is younger than me.

Latest posts

Back