Model Ali..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Congrats Marzy to you and your family!

And thanks for sharing your happy news Nikkid, good luck with everything!

Aw,the best of luck with the new baby,Nikkid,hope everything goes well xx

BTW My oldest dd (38) gave birth to her first baby in January after a horrible few years when she suffered 2 missed miscarriages so baby Millie is our little miracle & her mum has taken to it all like a duck to water lol

Aww congratulations Granny! Is that your first grandchild? Im glad your daughter had her happy ending after all the trauma!

Aww congratulations Granny! Is that your first grandchild? Im glad your daughter had her happy ending after all the trauma!

Thank you x

No,not my first,Millie is my 5th!

My son has two children,Alannah is 10 & Jake is 2½,my other dd has two boys,Lucas is 3 & Caleb is 14 months.

Alannah was the only one for 7 years & we've had 4 in the last 3 years :mysmilie_43:

Thanks everyone - nervous and excited all rolled into one! Its my first and last im quite sure! Its been and exhausting 9 mths but then im a bit long in the tooth!

It seems like no time hearing Ali was getting married so im surprised to hear her baby is almost one!!

Good luck Nikki! I was surprised too to hear that Ali's baby is almost a year old - see how quickly it goes! You make the most of yours because they're not babies for long!

BTW My oldest dd (38) gave birth to her first baby in January after a horrible few years when she suffered 2 missed miscarriages so baby Millie is our little miracle & her mum has taken to it all like a duck to water lol

Fabulous news Marzy! Baby hugs to Millie and "well done you" to your DD - enjoy! x

Good luck NIKKID, what a lovely and exciting time. x

Congratulations Granny Marzy, lovely news. x

Not been on here for a while. Gave birth to my miracle baby girl in December after a few years of struggling.

All the best NIKKID - the advice about enjoying your time with your baby is very good as you just don't realise how quickly time passes.

Congratulations Marzy, such am exciting time.

Very best wishes for next week,Nikkid.
Enjoy the next few years. You'll look back & be amazed at how fast they fly by.

Congratulations Marzy & Pumpkin on your new arrivals.

She is still beautiful but i agree, less groomed. I guess thats what happens when you become a mother - note to self as im due next week!!

That is lovely news Nikki :mysmilie_459: This will be the first baby of the forum since I joined here :mysmilie_378:Can't wait:mysmilie_500:

Cogratulations Marzy :clapping: :bear: So happy for your daughter that she has got Millie after the heart breaks she has had. I bet Millie is a little love:heart:
:mysmilie_85: she will be able to celebrate Mothers Day....I bet she will feel senti on that day!

Thank you x

No,not my first,Millie is my 5th!

My son has two children,Alannah is 10 & Jake is 2½,my other dd has two boys,Lucas is 3 & Caleb is 14 months.

Alannah was the only one for 7 years & we've had 4 in the last 3 years :mysmilie_43:

They all have such lovely names:happy:

Not been on here for a while. Gave birth to my miracle baby girl in December after a few years of struggling.

All the best NIKKID - the advice about enjoying your time with your baby is very good as you just don't realise how quickly time passes.

Congratulations to you Pumpkin:bear: I bet you were over the moon:happy:

Congratulations - Thats lovely news Pumpkin! Hope being a mummy is everything you wished for and more because of the effort involved in getting there!

Thank you busymum, breeze and caretodiffer. I certainly am over the moon and enjoying each and every moment of motherhood, it's the most amazing feeling ever.

Thanks NIKKID - I feel truly blessed. The struggles were definitely worth it and my gorgeous daughter was definitely worth for. I hope all goes well for you and make sure to drop in to let us know when your bundle of joy has arrived, though I believe the excitement will take over and you will not want to do anything other than be with your baby!

Oh i'm so jealous of you all who have lovely babies, and Nikkid who is due next week. I'd just love a little cuddle, and
there's nothing like the smell of a baby. Enjoy being a mummy, and sleep when they sleep. You might need it. ((( )))xx

Thanks everyone - nervous and excited all rolled into one! Its my first and last im quite sure! Its been and exhausting 9 mths but then im a bit long in the tooth!

It seems like no time hearing Ali was getting married so im surprised to hear her baby is almost one!!

lovely news - hope everything is good for you.

Ali was preggers very quickly after the wedding which is why the baby is nearly a year old.

Just want to add my congratulations to Pumpkin,I'm so happy to hear your lovely news especially after your struggles.

May your little daughter bring years of peace & joy into your lives xxx

Latest posts

Back