Moda in Pelle TSV 17/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw it was Charlie on the midnight launch.

How did he manage to sell any as I very much doubt he was able to personally 'trial' a pair to give us the benefit of his experience re heel height, width, comfort and are they true to size or should I go up or down half a size?
There is still his partner and daughter and even mother. They won’t let a little thing like that stop them.

I had, but there little shops are far and few between. I spotted a shop in Meadowhall at Sheffield a few years ago. I did like that their styles are 'different', but found their flatties came up small. Their sandals are always the chunky style on QVC which don't suit everyone. Dune is one of my 'go to' shops for shoes.

£4.95 to try them and if they don’t fit the cost of returning.MP I think do free delivery, of course you cannot wear them out and find they are not suitable but I wouldn’t do that anyway.I have a shop when of course they open within walking distance, and another down the street that stock many of the German brands which fit me better.

I agree, but I guess they make a change from the usual "shovels" they sell. They're a weird design and as sure as eggs they'll cost a ****** fortune. My bet is that full price they'll be £79, tsv price will be £49 + postage and they'll tell you that you're getting a bargain!
Well I was almost right in that the full price was £74...but silly me, I should've guessed there's no way they'd have given us a £30 saving. It's not even saving of £20 and then when you add on the p&p then you're saving about £12. I totally agree with the other comments on here....they look like Primark's kiddy sandals from the front and the scalloping usually folds under or digs in.

its too dam cold to be buying these sandals The sales pitch is getting more desperate by the second

It’s that time of the year when one day sun next snow but definitely not warm enough to be buying sandals where the MBG is over before you get a chance to find out they give you blisters.

is it still 60 days or back to 30?

I liked the yellow but they are holiday shoes and I'm not going on holiday, my feet are very wide so probably wouldn't fit and they really aren't worth the money. I don't need another pair of shoes in a box that I never wear so not buying.

CC

Latest posts

Back