Mmm! Ben, the model is nice on Bid right now.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They need to give Ben some decent clothes to wear, not the market stall crap that they are making him wear :bandit:

They need to give Ben some decent clothes to wear, not the market stall crap that they are making him wear :bandit:

That's all Bid sells :wonder:

Maybe they can make him a pair of trunks out of AA tanzanite and Saworfski crystals :smirk:

Q: Is it really live? What happens if you swear?

A: The nature of the channel means that it has to be broadcast live. Presumably there is a few seconds delay just in case someone does swear or someone’s boxer shorts fall off. I wouldn’t get much more work if I started swearing on the telly.

Ben might get a lot more work if his boxers suddenly fell down! :giggle:

:mysmilie_496:

dsc_5301-12.jpg

From Ben's Facebook account;

On Bid TV tonight from 5.30pm and Price Drop TV at 6.30ish. Maybe I'll get more underwear... Make sure you don't miss out!

At last! Model Ben in some decent Ben Sherman clothing, in the recent Bid advert. :sun:

I couldn't find one on YouTube. You have to watch the channel to see it.

Ben is in a dressing gown and showing his boxer shorts (with airbrush padding unfortunately) right now on Bid.

Yummm :blush::sun:

The padding that 'airbrushes', i.e. hides genital bulges and outlines. It's used a lot in TV, film, magazines and clothing catalogues so viewers can't work out how physically endowed they are.

The padding that 'airbrushes', i.e. hides genital bulges and outlines. It's used a lot in TV, film, magazines and clothing catalogues so viewers can't work out how physically endowed they are.

Or the poor had just doesn't have much to show - maybe he's a grower?

Latest posts

Back