Mmm! Ben, the model is nice on Bid right now.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But seriously, this guy is intelligent (BSc degree) as well as hunky. WTF is he doing on the Sit-up Network? He deserves much better! :clapping:

m_img_4e9d8e99e57f8.jpg

Excuse Me!!! If you want to use my photograph you could at least ask my permission first I don't want to be seen in my underwear on this forum :angry: I do think I look quite good in it though :tongue: and yes girls its all real down there ask my good friends Mark Ryes and Charlie McArdle.

Last edited:
ben looking yummy as usual tonight haha james irritates me only tuning in for ben at least he does what he's supposed to dallas has got too big for his boots adding his opinions on the clothes ben just MODELS and boy does he model lol

editing well done badboybrad :D

Last edited:
i've just picked myself up off the floor lol i know david beckhams underwear range is for h&m but bid can you try and get some hehe

I saw him for the first time earlier, and I was a bit disappointed - but that probably had more to do with the absolutely hideous cardi he was sporting. :cheeky: As modeling jobs go, this must be the polar opposite to doing the runway show at Gucci. Never mind, Ben, onwards and upwards.

did any of my fellow ben admirers see him tonight in his pyjamas? he was modelling old grandad style pj's but still.......... hehe

They need to get him to wear clothes that look good on him.

Like those figure hugging sports vests.

Or work out on the fitness machines they are selling.

Or someone using that massager thing all over his body.

How about him holding a worry angel in one hand, and the peter simon dildo in the other

Latest posts

Back