Mmm! Ben, the model is nice on Bid right now.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ben the model is back on Price Drop modelling a figure hugging t-shirt. Yummeh :tongue:

Ben the Model is gonna be on Price Drop shortly! Get yer sit-up totty!

figure hugging tank top wowee. get me some more of that. lets hope its a string vest next time i bet hes got amazing nipples. i want to wrap my hands around his big guns.

figure hugging tank top wowee. get me some more of that. lets hope its a string vest next time i bet hes got amazing nipples. i want to wrap my hands around his big guns.

Are you sure you're not confusing the lad with the Ark Royal? :wonder:

OMG!!

An assistant from bid just posted on her facebook

"Cringe moment, we've got a new male model at work who is pretty hot and the producer and I were looking at topless pictures of him on the computer, next thing the model is standing behind us saying 'oh that's me'.......(kill me now!!) There was no way we could recover from that!!"

Quite a few assistants/ hosts/ producers commented, and one from King Ryes! ;)

"Hahahaha that's so funny. Quite glad he didn't catch me doing the same LOL. Where *are* these pictures btw?"

Benny, find out where these topless pix are from your contacts inside Sit-Up :tongue:

OMG!!

An assistant from bid just posted on her facebook

"Cringe moment, we've got a new male model at work who is pretty hot and the producer and I were looking at topless pictures of him on the computer, next thing the model is standing behind us saying 'oh that's me'.......(kill me now!!) There was no way we could recover from that!!"

Quite a few assistants/ hosts/ producers commented, and one from King Ryes! ;)

"Hahahaha that's so funny. Quite glad he didn't catch me doing the same LOL. Where *are* these pictures btw?"

I wondered why bennyxxxphotoshoot had gone quiet lately: have you been perving over this guy's pics too?

I wondered why bennyxxxphotoshoot had gone quiet lately: have you been perving over this guy's pics too?

lol ;) Ya sussed me out! - I suppose I have been quiet...I'm finding it hard to keep up with all the new threads! lol There seems to be new ones every day, it used to only be a couple per week :L

Yes Greg, I'll try and find out for you xD Some others have asked where they are, so we may get a reply...fingers crossed!!

UPDATEE!! "For all who wants to see pics go onto google and type in ben cook model.....lets hope he doesn't see this otherwise embarrassment goes on a whole new level!!xx"

Benny you tart! :wink:

How's this one then:

BenCookBSc_6831510.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back