Missing person - anne dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Where is Anne Dawson ? Has Daniel been brought in to replace her ? and if they have to have a missing person why cant they lose scary Jill F ?

Her blog stated that she had hurt her arm (not sure how badly but fairly seriously I would presume?) & that she hoped to be back in June?

SNAP,kwc! gosh , we're even telepathic )telepathetic?!) now! :1::1:

I think you were equally correct with the second suggestion there fairynuff......telepathetic sums me up rather well anyway!
(Quite worrying really when the rest of the time we're waving our hands dismissively & announcing we actually have no interest in the day to day goings-on of the presenters & that 'they're only there to sell me stuff.....!' Yes, well.....*ahem!*) :11::54:

Is there any way we could arrange for JF to have an 'accident' that would keep her off work for months? (Blimey, if she falls down a flight of stairs soon, the Scary Men will be tracking down my IP address).)

She is simply awful.

Where is Anne Dawson ? Has Daniel been brought in to replace her ? and if they have to have a missing person why cant they lose scary Jill F ?
She has hurt her hand and won't be back until the end of June.

Jill Franks would be okay.............. if she put on a stone in weght (at least) and used some make up to give her cheeks some colour. She could be a very attractive girl, but then again, each to their own.

Latest posts

Back