Missing models.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't seen Cordelia (model with cropped white hair) for quite some time or am I not watching enough???!!
You're right. She has a house on Gozo & went there during lockdown#1 but seems to have vanished this year.

She has been on today but I’m sure it was an advert of her applying a face product. At the time I did think she’s not been on in a while perhaps she’s lucky enough to held up on Gozo.

Over the past year they seem to have been using a lot of Maxine, with Claire, Jennifer, Sasha, Nicola, Charlotte and the really tall one whose name I always forget. There's a lot of names I don't really know - there's a group of them who all look very similar now, and are a bit forgettable.

I like Cordelia, but I don't like that endlessly recycled story whenever she's doing a Prai hour about the hotel lobby and her husband being able to 'smell' where she was. It's a bit creepy.

Watching fashion show with spaniel ears (at her very worst - is she 5 or 50] with Glen

There is an older model with shortish blond hair who I don’t recognise but she has a look of Alison K about her.

Rarely watch now and never fashion or spaniel ears so I may be far too late to the party as I don’t really recognise any of the models now.

Watching fashion show with spaniel ears (at her very worst - is she 5 or 50] with Glen

There is an older model with shortish blond hair who I don’t recognise but she has a look of Alison K about her.

Rarely watch now and never fashion or spaniel ears so I may be far too late to the party as I don’t really recognise any of the models now.
I’ve not seen her do fashion before but have seen her on make up shows (Benefit) .

Latest posts

Back