Millie Griffiths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
What a pleasure to actually have a decent presenter on Gems TV for once.

Calm, knowledgeable and informative. Just gets on with it.

No hard sell. No gimmicks. No dodgy claims or price comparisons. No shouting.

Very much a 'natural' TV presenter.

FAR superior to most, if not all, of the other presenters on the channel - including her mother.

What a breath of fresh air.

I like her. Even those large glasses suit her ;) Having said that, one tiny annoyance when watching her yesterday. She mentioned the Princess of Wales regarding the blue stone with the white halo 'thing', they always mention Royals with. She called her 'something I can't remember' but corrected herself, but still got it wrong, by calling her Duchess. Other than that, it's good to see her back. :) Hopefully she'll be more permanent, and at an acceptable shift time. She used to be stuck on the graveyard shift: when they had it.

I like her. Even those large glasses suit her ;) Having said that, one tiny annoyance when watching her yesterday. She mentioned the Princess of Wales regarding the blue stone with the white halo 'thing', they always mention Royals with. She called her 'something I can't remember' but corrected herself, but still got it wrong, by calling her Duchess. Other than that, it's good to see her back. :) Hopefully she'll be more permanent, and at an acceptable shift time. She used to be stuck on the graveyard shift: when they had it.
Catherine is still a Duchess think she has three Duchess titles.

What a pleasure to actually have a decent presenter on Gems TV for once.

Calm, knowledgeable and informative. Just gets on with it.

No hard sell. No gimmicks. No dodgy claims or price comparisons. No shouting.

Very much a 'natural' TV presenter.

FAR superior to most, if not all, of the other presenters on the channel - including her mother.

What a breath of fresh air.
What happened to all the other 'natural' presenters then? Down the river without a paddle! Gemporia don't know what constitutes a good presenter. Hence, all our complaints!

I must have a soft spot for Millie. I have only bought 3 things (well, 4, one I double bought, coz my mother is a July baby) since the beginning of May this year: that's nothing compared to what I used to buy. And 2 (3 ;) ) were bought on her shows. So far, she's the only 'favourite' that is STILL a favourite presenter of mine.

I must have a soft spot for Millie. I have only bought 3 things (well, 4, one I double bought, coz my mother is a July baby) since the beginning of May this year: that's nothing compared to what I used to buy. And 2 (3 ;) ) were bought on her shows. So far, she's the only 'favourite' that is STILL a favourite presenter of mine.

Millie and Jeff are the only two watchable presenters.

The rest could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't care one bit.

And Steph. Who is Vicky Gordon? She’s doing breakfast according to the guide
Vicky Gordon used to work on the now-closed UK jewellery channel "Rocks & Co" that became Juwelo.com, with the Cavills, Poppy Hadkinson (Primal Living) and others who now work elsewhere such as TJC.

Vicky Gordon used to work on the now-closed UK jewellery channel "Rocks & Co" that became Juwelo.com, with the Cavills, Poppy Hadkinson (Primal Living) and others who now work elsewhere such as TJC.
Doesn't she do Sewing St too? And stands in on JM and dare I say HobbyMaker?

Oh gawd, if she's the Vicky I'm thinking of who used to work at Rocks, then get yourself some industrial strength ear defenders if you are going to watch. She used to shriek all the time and the biggest laugh was when she told us all she's a singer. Perhaps she has cast-iron vocal chords, but one of my nieces is a professional singer and they know how to look after their voices, so constant shrieking would be a no-no.

Oh gawd, if she's the Vicky I'm thinking of who used to work at Rocks, then get yourself some industrial strength ear defenders if you are going to watch. She used to shriek all the time and the biggest laugh was when she told us all she's a singer. Perhaps she has cast-iron vocal chords, but one of my nieces is a professional singer and they know how to look after their voices, so constant shrieking would be a no-no.
We have a raspy shrieker on the aussie TV shopping channel that says she is a singer, too. She occasionally sings happy birthday or hums a tune in an unremarkable way. Her voice is chronically hoarse but she does all the voice overs and recorded phone messages for the company, so knows how to be professional. Just chooses to act like a market stall vendor.

Latest posts

Back