ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milkhouse Creamery Set of 4 Candle Collection
Item Number: 759131
QVC Price £18.50
Try Me Price £15.33
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Bring the traditional charm of Milkhouse Creamery Candles to your home. You'll receive two glass votive candles in Lemon Cheesecake and Apple Crumble, and each measures about 8cm x 6cm (3.1" x 2.4"). Also included is a half-pint traditional glass Milk Bottle candle in Pure Vanilla that measures about 13cm (5.25") in height; and a 2oz Butter Shot candle in Hazelnut Praline that's presented in a 6.5cm (2.5") glass holder. The candles are made of soy and beeswax and have cotton wicks.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759131

Thanks, SCW. I took the plunge and ordered it last night. I ordered a vanilla one before and the smell throughout the house was fantastic. I did put a review on QVC, only giving it 3 stars though, because the wick splayed out and dropped black bits in the melting wax which didn't look very aesthetic ;), but I've decided to ignore the black bits and order them for the smell.

If Yankee candles start doing a pure vanilla one that smells as good as the Milkhouse one (if they do one already I've not found it) then I'll return to building up my Yankee collection. I have had Yankee's French vanilla candle but while it fragranced the downstairs beautifully it didn't permeate throughout the house like the Milkhouse one did.

Thanks SCW, I have ordered 2 , one for my mum. I haven't tried these yet but wanted to try something that is soy etc so I'm looking forward to it. I've just started burning one of the YC last TSV and I have to say, there's not much aroma to it!

Latest posts

Back