Microplane foot file & buffer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been using mine a little bit every day since receiving it - I'm too scared to 'go all the way' with it since reading about Amica's bleeding foot on the TSV show....I'm really pleased with the results - I'm now noticing other peoples feet a lot more now! - and so many need could do with one!

I've been using mine a little bit every day since receiving it - I'm too scared to 'go all the way' with it since reading about Amica's bleeding foot on the TSV show....I'm really pleased with the results - I'm now noticing other peoples feet a lot more now! - and so many need could do with one!

Mine for a start!!!:(

mine has arrived today, I waited a day or so before paying!

I've been using a variety of "implements" on my rotten heels, mainly a blade type thing, don't know the proper name for it, but it slices the skin off pretty well!

I am impressed with this. Mine has a problem with the cover though too, as soon as I took it out the packet it fell off!

Mine arrived today too! Another satisfied customer here, although as others have mentioned, the plastic cover is a nightmare to remove on the buffer, yet the paddle file cover fell off with the slightest touch!
I am pleased with it so far, but only managed to get very fine dust rather than proper gratings. Still I suppose it proves how gentle it is, as it only takes off the dry surface skin. The dust does manage to fly out through the tiny holes though if you're not careful, so don't use near food - YUK!:eek:

I wish I had gone for this. I dithered and dithered went out and bought a scholl one to save money, but while it's okay my feet still have thick layers of dead skin. Hopefully qvc will get it back in stock.

I remember years ago I purchased some lotion from ideal world for hard skin
and they had what looked like a stainless knife and fork that came with it for you to hack off the hard skin,i remember trying it and it cut into my foot, it was bleeding for ages and ages,it was so painful for a long time after that:D

I remember years ago I purchased some lotion from ideal world for hard skin
and they had what looked like a stainless knife and fork that came with it for you to hack off the hard skin,i remember trying it and it cut into my foot, it was bleeding for ages and ages,it was so painful for a long time after that:D
Gosh, that sounds awful!!!! I too wish I had gone for this TSV though, as everyone seems really happy with it:(

I've just checked my account as it had not arrived, and it says 'awaiting stock' GRRRRRR what does that mean???? Did this go to advance orders can anyone remember?

ADDED - I've just spoken to someone in CS, it did go to advance order, due to be released on the 28th July. But there was one in stock anyway from a cancelled cheque hold and its been released to me, hoorah.

Last edited:
ADDED - I've just spoken to someone in CS, it did go to advance order, due to be released on the 28th July. But there was one in stock anyway from a cancelled cheque hold and its been released to me, hoorah.

That was lucky CS. Hopefully you should get it soon. :)

My feet aren't that bad, but I certainly noticed the difference.

That was lucky CS. Hopefully you should get it soon. :)

My feet aren't that bad, but I certainly noticed the difference.

I know it was lucky indeed! :D Would have been a long wait until the end of July. But at least that may mean that some will get a chance of buying one if they missed the TSV, as I assume that they will get more in stock and not just the advanced orders?

I regret not buying this when it was TSV after reading all the positive comments. I was trying to find it on the QVC web site but can't. Does anybody kniw the item number for this? TIA

Worth checking out ebay.com as that's where I got the "grater" from last year and it was really cheap but still brand new. HTH

Hope this does not come over as a disgusting read.

Having used the microplane ordered on the strength of all your recommendations, I think its one of the best things I have bought from QVC EVER! Beforehand, not only did I have hard skin that a pumice would not touch, my heels were covered in wnat my OH described as lizard like scales. If I could have a feet transplant I would as they looked horrible, thanks to the microplane I can see a huge improvement. I really thought that my feet were going to be like that for good thanks to short tendons, but post microplane they look passable and I can't thank you enough :D

I know it was lucky indeed! :D Would have been a long wait until the end of July. But at least that may mean that some will get a chance of buying one if they missed the TSV, as I assume that they will get more in stock and not just the advanced orders?

I only just missed out on the day and it was offered on a later hour on advanced order for July so there will be a lot of them but not sure if they'll have extra.

Hope this does not come over as a disgusting read.

Having used the microplane ordered on the strength of all your recommendations, I think its one of the best things I have bought from QVC EVER! Beforehand, not only did I have hard skin that a pumice would not touch, my heels were covered in wnat my OH described as lizard like scales. If I could have a feet transplant I would as they looked horrible, thanks to the microplane I can see a huge improvement. I really thought that my feet were going to be like that for good thanks to short tendons, but post microplane they look passable and I can't thank you enough :D

That's a great story LorraineJ. I can't wait to get mine now.

Mine arrived today too! Another satisfied customer here, although as others have mentioned, the plastic cover is a nightmare to remove on the buffer, yet the paddle file cover fell off with the slightest touch!
I am pleased with it so far, but only managed to get very fine dust rather than proper gratings. Still I suppose it proves how gentle it is, as it only takes off the dry surface skin. The dust does manage to fly out through the tiny holes though if you're not careful, so don't use near food - YUK!:eek:

My Buffer didn't have a cover on it.!!!!! :(

Latest posts

Back