Microplane foot file & buffer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hey, that's a pretty neat trick? Are you typing with your tongue or your nose? :D:D:D

Ha ha, I was so enthusiastic I was going from lap top to feet! This is a seriously good product, but for anyone about to have a go beware of over doing it as my feet feel a bit tender this morning, but are lovely and soft, so its worth it.

Now you all know where the Kirks folly fairy dust comes from don't ya??

:eek: :D

YUCK!!!!!!

I received mine this morning - haven't tried it yet - but based on all of your comments I think I will try and do mine over the bath - to catch all of that fairy dust....;)

Neither has mine! :(
In a way, I'm glad the weather is atrocious at the moment (rain, rain, rain!) and therefore not the sort for wearing strappy sandals and flip-flops outside. At least until it arrives, I can hide my plates of meat in nice warm socks!:rolleyes:

Mines come at last,I must have a go this evening.Hubby needs it as well, so i will practice on him.

Red be careful when you are using it,I used mine today [bought last year] and I took a little bit too much off[got carried away]so at the moment I am hopping around.:eek: xxx

That sounds painful. I'm guessing its easy to get carried away then without noticing (not painful when in use to prevent you from going too far)?

That sounds painful. I'm guessing its easy to get carried away then without noticing (not painful when in use to prevent you from going too far)?

Hi Choppy it is a great product,I have promised myself that i will be careful from now on [says me still hopping around:eek:]

I just had a brilliant idea how to make money out of our foot dust.

Remember the strange case of the well used slippers for sale on ebay?

Bet there are loads of strange German men who would also like our foot grating!!!:eek::eek:

We could sell it in little plastic bags by weight.:D

Got mine yesterday, works great, except that the plastic cover that catches the gratings keeps falling off! Gratings all over the floor! (just on the longer handled one). Anyone else have this problem or know what I might be doing wrong? :confused:

I have exactly the same problem. The "Snap in Receptacle" cover just doesn't stay on. What could I be doing wrong?:confused:

Mine arrived yesterday and it does a great job........but the plastic cover does fall off. Think I may just put a strip of sellotape across to secure it when I'm using it. My carpet looked as if there had been a snowstorm as lid was of little use at all.

:) mine arrived this morning after a rant at qvc on Thurs! But have to say FANTASTIC now got feet like a baby;'s bum... well not quite but I'm sure you get my drift!!

Ok, here goes - this is my verdict on the Microplane. The results for me are no different from the Scholl. I was used to good results from the Scholl and so anticipated some unbelievable results from the Microplane but the result is exactly the same. The Scholl file is double sided for filing and buffing. The two systems look different because the Scholl is the sandpaper type but the only difference is in the price and not the results from my experience. Since the receptical cover does not stay on and the shavings also fly out of the grater end there is no advantage in that respect from the Microplane.

( Scholl Party Feet Smoothing Foot File )

Last edited:
Mine came today at last! I am very pleased with it but especially the buffer it's more gentle and I'm less frightened of going to far IYKWIM.

Latest posts

Back