Michele hope?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
I am preparing myself for an onslaught of criticism for asking this question. Has ms Hope had facial surgery /cosmetic procedures and a boob job? I haven't seen her before but must say that I think some parts of her don't match the whole..... Just asking so don't get furious or hyperventilated I have a genuine curiosity about this it's not an attack on yhe woman herself or her devotees.

I've thought for years that she is the hybrid love child of various Country & Western singers !!! huuuuuuge fingernails, huuuuuge hair and tiny figure (but clearly not young anymore) - remind you of anybody ????

Impossible to tell..... I can't see her face under that ginormous hairdo. I'd like to know how she has lasted all these years on QVC when I have never seen her wear her own design trousers or skirts - not a great advert.

I think she looks ridiculous her hair is probably full of extensions and although I haven't seen her recently I would not be surprised if she's had some cosmetic procedures. She is a middle aged woman trying to look like 'Barbie'. Not a good look in my opinion.

I think she has had a boob job and a face lift done. I dont liike the woman never have she thinks she is gods gift,

I dont like her clothes.....my headmaster would love me to wear the like at school......but I do have to say I like Michele hope.I think shes very quiet and unassuming and give me that every day over hyper and sarcastic.I've always said its a shame that she doesnt wear her own range.....even if she doesnt in "real life"...she could get away with the floaty skirts on the TV,particularly as shes sitting down everytime.

I am preparing myself for an onslaught of criticism for asking this question. Has ms Hope had facial surgery /cosmetic procedures and a boob job? I haven't seen her before but must say that I think some parts of her don't match the whole..... Just asking so don't get furious or hyperventilated I have a genuine curiosity about this it's not an attack on yhe woman herself or her devotees.
She has devotees? Really?

I dont like her clothes.....my headmaster would love me to wear the like at school......but I do have to say I like Michele hope.I think shes very quiet and unassuming and give me that every day over hyper and sarcastic.I've always said its a shame that she doesnt wear her own range.....even if she doesnt in "real life"...she could get away with the floaty skirts on the TV,particularly as shes sitting down everytime.

I have to agree on this one. At least (despite her looks and dress sense) she's not given over to a loud and shouty presentation, like Susan Graver, Marla Wynn or the dreadful Diane Gilman

Hmm interesting comments , thanks folks. I was wondering because the chesticles are v e r y pert and her upper face looks very taut she looks to me as though she'd topple over if she stood up in high heels. It's a relief that she's not shouty and annoying but the clothes suffer from an abundance of nylon and short length trousers and bright technicolor prints. The lady herself comes across as very knowledgeable and approachable, if you could get through the hair to see the rea lher unlike the dreadful Lulu.

Latest posts

Back