Michele Hope TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The pets' range has been on QVC, ending up in last clicks, a while ago. You're cat'll be gutted at the news no doubt!

Jude xx

Mum was watching in her room last night while I was watching a movie elsewhere. Just after midnight, all I could hear was "Oh my god, what is this s..." and "Look at that price!" and so on. I knew it was the TSV and took a quick look in. Urgh. I knew there would be a lively thread here come the morning :D

It wasn't just the TSV that was bad though, the stuff that followed was almost its equal. Including the £60 kaftan thing that looked identical to the £5 nighties that Matalan sell!

We were expecting a bit of lace tat weren't we? The colours are truly vile though. Is someone playing a cruel joke? It's bad enough that there are people who trust what they hear and believe that they look nice, but it's going too far to put them in such nasty colours. Wonder what would get voted for if qvc set up a fashion awards poll. You'd probably only be able to choose from qvc's main fashion brands so the results could be quite entertaining. Maybe Anna Wintour could be the special guest on 'reveal' day, explaining why the winning pieces were so well chosen.

Fantastic! You have described the woman to a T! Absolutely brilliant!

The TSV is revolting on so many levels....it's too long, looks scratchy,wouldn't go with anything, as for the colours? Well, apart from the black and maybe the pale vintage peachy colour OMG! That blue is horrendous..fine when used for a t-shirt or swimsuit...but who fgs wants to parade around the high street/workplace looking like a polyester bird of paradise?! The rest of the stuff i've seen so far has been a variation on the "Granny" housecoat only see thru'....ideal for those reader's granny....er I mean wives pages!

That woman really does need hauling into 21st century...get rid of that ridiculous hairstyle...Christ on a bike!.....I've just clocked her black polished talons....reminscent of a late night tv ad...urging desperate old pervs to spend £5 a minute as the nails seductively "dial" on the 70's style telephone! Yup, she's a throwback from an Anne Summers party of yesteryear, and the day I start buying her hideous clothes is the day I check into a clinic!

Oh dear! I am wearing black nail varnish today; mind you, my nails are much shorter.

Hate the TSV: The black is passable I suppose but the other colours look so cheap and tacky.

I learnt from the get-go that the 'fashion buyers/designers' (and I use that latter term loosely) have very different ideas to mine.
The fashion department is diabolical!

I remember being told that when they advertised the post they specified that you do not have to have fashion experience
Think we know why now

I have to agree that Michelle's latest offering is particularly awful. It does not do Claire any favours either. Just tuned in for a minute and herself and Michelle look like a couple of book ends from a distance. Scary!

Jilly is trying to convince us a top made out of nylon that looks like a Primani reject and is 'just' £40.00 plus P&P, is good value for money.

Ooooh: the starburst mesh shirt looks like summat Ronald McDonald would call OTT.

And so affordable at £31.56!

:puke:

Last edited:
They are trying to flog a multi-couloured mesh shirt at the moment. It's absolutely vile-looks like an explosion in a paint factory.

I protest against purchasing Michele Hope unless:
  • she cuts her hair/untangles her extensions
  • reduce her cosmetic application to a thin buff, not a 2 cm layer
  • cut her nail length in half
  • seriously review the collecrion to resemble John Lewis/Debenhams style, not something that would create a personal electrical force-field, on an Oxfam rack, previously worn by a gran, stinking of p***

I do know someone who QVC won't have on flogging albums and that is the former G4 singer Jonathan Ansell. He posted this on Twitter last night and he was talking about the Michelle No-Hope range. :giggle::clapping::rock::mysmilie_458::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_859::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_867:

"I sky+ QVC for @iamdebbieking as the clothes I saw while scanning channels late last night were so horrendous I had to show here..."
http://twitter.com/jonathanAnsell

Latest posts

Back