Michele Hope TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
OMG.......just what the hell is this rubbish?! Anyone got any old lace curtains or tablecloths to spare so we can have a go at designing our own range of polyester, clingy, static, easy-care, chuck-on-and-go gear?

Just what are the buyers thinking when they select such items to appear as the 'star of the day'........best of a bad bunch do you think?

I TOTALLY agree my input is...

How the hell can a woman who resembles an American who lives in the bible belt, with nails like Dolly Parton, Hair and Make up like she's been primed for the TV show, dallas, EVER be allowed to give the female viewer advice on looking and dressing with style? Michelle wouldn't know class/style if it bit her on the ass! She very much reminds me of the readers wives women who used to pose in a floor length fur coat, to reveal nakedness underneath in the 70's/80s magazines that had splashproof pages.

AND FINALLY the TSV confirms all the above. Its hideous. Trust me. dont wear it! However please buy it if you wish to use material to make little circular dressing table doileys, or chair arm protectors for your gran.
URGH Miss Hope is seriously taking the p***

Antimacassar - that's the word!
It's been driving me nuts since I read your post JR's Ego :giggle:

Michelle Hope

Good grief! The TSV fabric looks as though it could produce enough static electricity to power a small town!

What a load of tat.

Good grief, it's hideous!!
Almost £30 with the P&P as well.

Too expensive to use to drape over my currant bushes to keep the birds off which is where all my old net curtains got used.

Who buys this stuff????

How the hell can a woman who resembles an American who lives in the bible belt, with nails like Dolly Parton, Hair and Make up like she's been primed for the TV show, dallas, EVER be allowed to give the female viewer advice on looking and dressing with style? Michelle wouldn't know class/style if it bit her on the ass! She very much reminds me of the readers wives women who used to pose in a floor length fur coat, to reveal nakedness underneath in the 70's/80s magazines that had splashproof pages.

AND FINALLY the TSV confirms all the above. Its hideous. Trust me. dont wear it! However please buy it if you wish to use material to make little circular dressing table doileys, or chair arm protectors for your gran.
URGH Miss Hope is seriously taking the p***

Fantastic! You have described the woman to a T! Absolutely brilliant!

The TSV is revolting on so many levels....it's too long, looks scratchy,wouldn't go with anything, as for the colours? Well, apart from the black and maybe the pale vintage peachy colour OMG! That blue is horrendous..fine when used for a t-shirt or swimsuit...but who fgs wants to parade around the high street/workplace looking like a polyester bird of paradise?! The rest of the stuff i've seen so far has been a variation on the "Granny" housecoat only see thru'....ideal for those reader's granny....er I mean wives pages!

That woman really does need hauling into 21st century...get rid of that ridiculous hairstyle...Christ on a bike!.....I've just clocked her black polished talons....reminscent of a late night tv ad...urging desperate old pervs to spend £5 a minute as the nails seductively "dial" on the 70's style telephone! Yup, she's a throwback from an Anne Summers party of yesteryear, and the day I start buying her hideous clothes is the day I check into a clinic!

Even the lovely Sharon looks like shite in the tsv, no hope for us mortals....

I had to laugh when Michele said it would still be in fashion in years to come. WHAAAT Who is she kidding ? Michele It's NOT In fashion NOW !!! :mysmilie_853:

It is truly hideous, but the scary fact is that the stuff must sell because she keeps coming back :angry:

This woman, together with her partner-in- crime, Kim(allthewayfromMontrealCanada) Meddlesome,commit some of the worst crimes against fashion I have ever seen-and the prices! What are QVC buyers thinking? Having said that,people must keep buying as the dastardly duo always seem to be on air flogging their tat.Nasty,nasty,nasty!

"The phones are very busy." My God!

"You won't find anything like this in the shops."
Probably because they stopped stocking stuff like this in the seventies.

I learnt from the get-go that the 'fashion buyers/designers' (and I use that latter term loosely) have very different ideas to mine.
The fashion department is diabolical!

I had to laugh when Michele said it would still be in fashion in years to come. WHAAAT Who is she kidding ? Michele It's NOT In fashion NOW !!! :mysmilie_853:

Wow! Great minds lol! I've got 'er droning on in the background and I just heard her say...."You don't need to worry 'cause lace is never out of fashion" and out loud I found myself saying " I think "fashion" is the last thing the people buying this are going to worry about!"

Everyone is aware that the item is on auto delivery aren't you...???

In 90 days you get the next part of the set.....the window.....

And in a further 90 days the plant pot to display on your window sill.

I have signed up.....

Latest posts

Back