Michele Hope - Omg!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
just tuned in to see Michele waxing lyrical about how she wouldn't have been on QVC for twenty years if her clothes weren't fantastic. That's because they are from 1996- no wait - 1986!! Can't believe stuff is limited- can only assume they didn't have much stock to start off with! I can't catch my breath- I'm 51 but wouldn't even put my 78 year old mum in this sh**!

It's not my taste either BUT her label must sell or Q would have dropped it by now.

There's obviously plenty of people out there who do like her stuff enough to part with their hard earned cash - so she may still be on for the next 20 years too.

<shrug>

It's not my taste either BUT her label must sell or Q would have dropped it by now.

There's obviously plenty of people out there who do like her stuff enough to part with their hard earned cash - so she may still be on for the next 20 years too.

<shrug>

With the same lace numbers and sky blue trousers (wtf) no doubt!
Hahaha!

Powder blue trousers ! Goody looked like she was wearing pyjama bottoms.

Not to my taste at all, but the sizing with the range gets me .

I tried a sleeveless summer top once .im a 14 so got the 14-16 which is a strange size .Much too big for a 14 unless you don't mind hanging shoulders. It went back and I never bothered again.

Probably the fore runner to one size fits all.

Ive only ever bought one item in this range and that was during BCC event many years ago - it was rubbish but obviously I didnt return it because of the charity connection. I also purchased earphones and they were even bigger rubbish so I have never purchased anything again, instead I give the full value directly.

Just looking at MH's "look" in hair and makeup should be the first pointer that the clothes are not going to be good unless you are going for the "Hilda Odgen going to a wedding in the 80's" look.

I know vintage is fashionable but somehow I dont think they mean this sort of vintage!

And when we are on the subject of sizing - Am I the only person in the world who cannot get a vest top/cami to fit (in any range anywhere). You could fit Joys chesticles in under the excess gaps in the armholes whilst at the same time they are stretched like a sausage skin around the middle.

I do have a ruched shoulder sleeveless top in MH range. Think it was bout £15 , I am a 12 but got the 10/12 which is a good fit. Must admit it is a good weight and needs no ironing and does look nice in summer, but wouldn't buy any of her stuff now.

I laugh at some of the posts on here, you guys are so funny at times. I can`t say this range appeals to me one iota, there again very little of Q`s so called fashion appeals to me. According to the presenters everything they sell is on trend, that being the case, I`m glad I must not be on trend lol.
Personally I think MH has been to Bobby`s Fashion stall on Bury market and nicked his ideas. Every Saturday his stall is knee deep in sequin tops, lacy blouses and stretch polyester trousers and skirts and right up to size 32. I`ve sussed her, she`s Bobby`s sister ...

I laugh at some of the posts on here, you guys are so funny at times. I can`t say this range appeals to me one iota, there again very little of Q`s so called fashion appeals to me. According to the presenters everything they sell is on trend, that being the case, I`m glad I must not be on trend lol.
Personally I think MH has been to Bobby`s Fashion stall on Bury market and nicked his ideas. Every Saturday his stall is knee deep in sequin tops, lacy blouses and stretch polyester trousers and skirts and right up to size 32. I`ve sussed her, she`s Bobby`s sister ...
Are you sure she's his sister as I thought she could be his Grannie. She looks ridiculous with all that hair and extensions and her chicken neck, gives her age away IMO.

And when we are on the subject of sizing - Am I the only person in the world who cannot get a vest top/cami to fit (in any range anywhere). You could fit Joys chesticles in under the excess gaps in the armholes whilst at the same time they are stretched like a sausage skin around the middle.

Kim's vest top/cami are an excellent fit and don't gape.

Again Julia Roberts is modelling a 10/12. I refuse to believe that by any stretch of the imagination she's a size 10 so these must come up hugely bigger than the size suggests.

Again Julia Roberts is modelling a 10/12. I refuse to believe that by any stretch of the imagination she's a size 10 so these must come up hugely bigger than the size suggests.

No GG they don't, I'm afraid Julia is in denial and the "size small" is getting smaller by the week.

And before anyone gets on their high horse about her illness the woman has access to bucketload of clothes all different sizes at Q towers she just won't admit to middle age spread in her head.

They've got them on Fleetwood market as well :mysmilie_15:

I just don't really like her clothes - all that stretchy lace, yuk. Michele herself looks a bit odd as well, orange face, dubious neck lift and all that Farah Fawcett hair. Very 80's but each to their own.

CC

Latest posts

Back