Michele Hope - Omg!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Michelle Hope = Dusky pink / navy blue / sequins / stretchy lace. I do find her and her clothes a little odd. They are the sort of thing a schoolteacher from the 80s might have worn. Not "on trend" at ALL! But then I suppose there are a lot of people out there that like that sort of thing. There's nothing particularly wrong with MH clothes, they're just naff old tat! You'd never see anyone in Waitrose wearing them!

I am sure that if you mix up a Michele Hope item of clothing with other brands, you could be very happy wearing it. I'm ready to believe it will be easy to look after and will wash well. Head to toe, however, it isn't a range for me.

I do wish she, and other QVC designers, would stop sticking so much glitter, sparkle, sequins on stuff. Being cynical, I think the frills, ruffles, embellishments and glitter are ways to disguise any deficiencies in the design.

I am sure that if you mix up a Michele Hope item of clothing with other brands, you could be very happy wearing it. I'm ready to believe it will be easy to look after and will wash well. Head to toe, however, it isn't a range for me.

I do wish she, and other QVC designers, would stop sticking so much glitter, sparkle, sequins on stuff. Being cynical, I think the frills, ruffles, embellishments and glitter are ways to disguise any deficiencies in the design.

Yes, and it just seems a bit naff - like those spider brooches women used to wear on their shoulders in the 80s. Eugh! Imagine someone wearing a Michele Hope top, Butler & Wilson skull brooch and a Dennis Basso faux shearling coat. They'd be instantly recognisable as a QVC shopper.

Latest posts

Back