Message for Craig

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah ha maybe they didn't really want us to know that, as I for one would not buy it if that was the case!

they do a number of different blends. the concept is very similar to Nespresso. the machines seem to be more expensive but the pods look to be a bit cheaper.

Ah ha maybe they didn't really want us to know that, as I for one would not buy it if that was the case!

That did put me off when I found out, no other capsules/pods fit this machine. But then other brands are the same, Tassimo, Senseo have pods that only fit their machine except there is more variety on beverages to choose from other than one type of coffee.

I'll stick with my 'old-fashioned' machine for now. :nod:

Sorry, I just can't watch the guy ! Regarding these coffee machines, there so many different ones on the market, do we really need another type ? as Ms Trouble pointed out, every machine has its' own type of pod - it's up to the individual which one is to their taste.

Don't think would heed our criticism. He was a annoying tw*t at the end of the zone link up with the ps3 move console. I can think of a word that rhymes with console to describe Craig Rowe.

That did put me off when I found out, no other capsules/pods fit this machine. But then other brands are the same, Tassimo, Senseo have pods that only fit their machine except there is more variety on beverages to choose from other than one type of coffee.

I'll stick with my 'old-fashioned' machine for now. :nod:

I have a Senseo machine that I picked up form Tesco for about £25 and I absolutely love it. There are many different brands of coffee pad that fit the machine, so you certainly don't have to stick with their own brand. It's really quick to make a delicious cup of coffee and you can buy a large variety of pads online at a much cheaper price than the shops. :clapping:

Had a Tassimo ever since they came out & just love it. It gets used every day & if it coughed & died I would definately replace. It has worked hard brilliantly for us ( oops sorry sound like JF now :doh: )

Had a Tassimo ever since they came out & just love it. It gets used every day & if it coughed & died I would definately replace. It has worked hard brilliantly for us ( oops sorry sound like JF now :doh: )

Ditto that. I :heart: my Tassimo.

If you buy direct from Tassimo you get a lot better selection as they sell what you can't get in the supermarkets. We bulk buy from them every so often.

If you buy direct from Tassimo you get a lot better selection as they sell what you can't get in the supermarkets. We bulk buy from them every so often.

Would the Tassimo pods be compatible with the Dolce Gusto?

my response to my complaint

Thank you for contacting QVC.

I'm really sorry if the presentation caused any disappointment and upset, I'm sure this wasn't his intention. I will however pass your feedback and comments to the relevant department.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes

Emma
Customer Care team

not sure what gave them the idea I was upset, I just wanted to knock his block off :rock:

Latest posts

Back