Memory foam pillow blooper clip....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She really did play that off well

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

She may be annoying, and clearly thinks jo-public are as thick as 2 short planks. But she really is a good presenter,as someone else mentioned, you really have to watch this twice.

We were watching it live and it was my mum who pointed it out. I missed it the first time but watching it again it was so obvious. Nicely covered though.

Its funny because the video is only about a minute and a half - probably the shortest airtime ever given to an item! AK probably had the producer yelling in her ear to wrap it up and move on ASAP...:11:

I have just this minute watched Charlie demonstrating this exact same item, (Velour Covered Memory Foam Pillow Rejuvenator).......& guess what? Yep, I'm pretty certain the zip broke halfway & he flipped it over real quick!
My eyesight's terrible & I couldn't get the video link to work but there was a definite 'pop' & then pillow bulging everywhere! Can't believe they're still selling this! :11:

Charlie has just had the same problem with this and tried to cover it up but not very well!!

Oh, I'm sorry Finsnan - I had typed my reply but was still trying to get the video link to work before hitting reply!
Glad to hear my eyesight's not that bad then & I really had seen what I thought I'd seen! lol

Definetly broke, poor Charlie. Did you notice that the guest presenter when demonstrating the mattress topper cover after the tsv demo made a point of stating that the cover has a "big fat brass zipper", I wonder why?

Latest posts

Back