Confused which is it Liz ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Commenting on the new Joy limited edition style package, she was saying how stunning it was that she already had it placed in her bathroom.
This comment made me confused as during the previous evenings show with Julia, during the presentation of the same item in the single option.
Liz could be clearly heard saying, "oh let me look at the package as this is the first time I've seen it."

Maybe the one she opened the previous day she popped on her shelf straight away (in her hotel room) :cheeky:

I've just had a look at my 150ml pump, which I got last Christmas from my sister & it has Propylene glycol listed.. I don't use this all the time, but had been thinking about trying the A'Kin rose cleanser soon anyway.. But I do want to try the LE Instant Boost too, lol..

completely unrelated but I ordered some cleanse and polish from the liz earle website the other day - I normally purchase from JL.

The lady on the phone from LE commented on how poor value the cleanse and polish was from qvc and how high the postage charges were - and how did they get away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i only buy from JL or the website unless it's a TSV. It costs me nothing to park at JL, and i can bring it home in half an hour instead of waiting weeks.

I have to say i think the lady on the phone should be careful what she says as LE must be raking it in from qvc.If if that's the thoughts of LE company and presumably her it doesn't look that good on them if they are knowingly going on the shows, promoting the products and ripping viewers off.

i only buy from JL or the website unless it's a TSV. It costs me nothing to park at JL, and i can bring it home in half an hour instead of waiting weeks.

I have to say i think the lady on the phone should be careful what she says as LE must be raking it in from qvc.If if that's the thoughts of LE company and presumably her it doesn't look that good on them if they are knowingly going on the shows, promoting the products and ripping viewers off.

I agree with you on both counts there LEl. When I read the post about the comment made by the LE rep I thought it was wholly unprofessional. At the end of the day I would have thought that QVC was LE's main bread and butter considering the number of TSV units she can shift in one day. QVC manage to justify the cost of the product by always bunging a couple of muslin cloths in with them all.

I'm also surprised by LE's comments as the first night of the mini series with AY they sold out of the 150ml C&P. What a memory lapse! I was surprised the other night when she said the black bag was new as I remember getting one of those in a TSV a couple of years ago.

I was sent a sample of the perfume yesterday by LE as I'd asked their CS about this previously. It still smells of lemon and then nothing on me.

yes i agree I thought it was very unprofessional (although true IMO!) and i was a bit shocked she said it!!!

completely unrelated but I ordered some cleanse and polish from the liz earle website the other day - I normally purchase from JL.

The lady on the phone from LE commented on how poor value the cleanse and polish was from qvc and how high the postage charges were - and how did they get away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qvc are not popular in the retail shop world.
when i have shopped at elemis,molton brown,l'occitane they are all peeved when you say that you buy from qvc.
the only person i have talked to about shopping at qvc was simon from butler and wilson. most of the sales assistants think it will put them out of a job...

Latest posts

Back