Melanie C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Have just seen the promo for sporty spice. Admittedly, she's one out of two that have half decent voices (Emma B having quite a good voice) but was she shouting in that clip?! Emma sounded lovely but too much forced noise from Miss C :thumbdown:

Isn't one of our lovely FM's a trained singer? Apologies, can't remember who. What's your opinion?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Seen the promo and I actually turned round to hear the voice, I didn't hear shouting - didn't realise it was Mel C. Might buy it and Emma B's voice seemed to totally complement Mel's. I will watch. I may buy.

absolutely loved mel c voice obviously the only spice girl who can really sing. she looked lovely to

I went to see Jesus Christ Superstar recently with Mel C playing Mary Magdelene in it. She was superb as were the rest of the cast. I think I'll buy her CD too.

Hideous caterwauling. Awful. I saw her in "Jesus" a few weeks ago too and she was very good. But her voice on the Q advert is flat as a witches tit and harsh. Nails down a blackboard. Emma is a better singer ad actually the best out of all of the Spices.

Hideous caterwauling. Awful. I saw her in "Jesus" a few weeks ago too and she was very good. But her voice on the Q advert is flat as a witches tit and harsh. Nails down a blackboard. Emma is a better singer ad actually the best out of all of the Spices.

Haven't seen her in the Q ad yet, been working a lot lately. I really enjoyed Jesus BurlyBear, loved Tim Minchin too... infact they were all good.

i had to turn the sound down too and if i don't get to the remote quick enough, it offends my ears as well!

Haven't seen her in the Q ad yet, been working a lot lately. I really enjoyed Jesus BurlyBear, loved Tim Minchin too... infact they were all good.

It was a fantastic she wasn't it? Loved the whole concept. Very current and real. I just got tix for the Wicked tour in Manchester. Wetting knickers for that one.

It was a fantastic she wasn't it? Loved the whole concept. Very current and real. I just got tix for the Wicked tour in Manchester. Wetting knickers for that one.

Oooh lucky you!! Is it soon or is it like here in Belfast where we have our tickets months in advance (We had our Michael McIntyre tickets for 18months!!) Hope we get Wicked here in Belfast sometime too. We'v had a few big musicals come to The Odyssey Arena in the last few years, Mama Mia, War of the Worlds and then recently Jesus,, really enjoyed them all.

Oooh lucky you!! Is it soon or is it like here in Belfast where we have our tickets months in advance (We had our Michael McIntyre tickets for 18months!!) Hope we get Wicked here in Belfast sometime too. We'v had a few big musicals come to The Odyssey Arena in the last few years, Mama Mia, War of the Worlds and then recently Jesus,, really enjoyed them all.

Sept/oct 2013

I think she has a great voice for rock music. Her voice is, to my mind, too gravelly and harsh for the beautiful melodic "From Both Sides Now". That needs a simple, effortless voice.

Shame really because I loved her duet with Bryan Adams. That's where she belongs not on QVC doing covers.

I've never liked her voice and I've always got the impression she thinks she's far more talented than she is.
I prefer Emma's voice, far more pleasant for my ears.

I don't think either have melodic voices but Mel C is a "belter" and would be good in a stage show where you do need to project with a powerful voice.

But then I'm hard to please, being a fan of Barbra Streisand, Ella Fitzgerald and Dusty Springfield.

Linda xx

I've always thought Mel C had a good voice - there's no denying she can sing in tune and her voice is powerful but I've NEVER liked the sound of it. Just cannot listen to it for long and I don't know why.

Latest posts

Back