Matching your Bling!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They would be an ideal match wouldn't they :thumbsup:. I can just picture the round smokey quartz ones. Not sure that they would be too heavy? Rocks please get us some earrings to match/coordinate, :51:.

Update

Well, got lucky :wink1: and won these tonight, I think it'll be a nice match.

Wanted to thank Barry, but chat won't load.
So; thanks Barry :kiss: :thumbsup:.

I think I need :help:

I have co-ordination issues for jewellry!!! Marion I hope you appreciate this!!!
  1. I'm on the lookout for some earrings in a particular shape cut (it doesn't need to be the exact same cut lol) & gemstone & yellow gold (to co-ordinate with ring & pendant)
  2. Also on the lookout for pendant & earrings in a particular gem & white gold (to co-ordinate with a ring)
  3. Am looking for some gemstone earrings in silver that would feel right with a matching necklace & bracelet set
  4. I forgot a ring that needs stuff to tie in with it
:rofl: From that list its clear that I really have issues. Usually I don't even mind about mixing up silver, white & yellow gold, but the first 2 items they are posher looking (for me!!) & I want to set them off

Right now I've confessed I'm :scared:
:lol:

Oh yes Pepsi, I do feel your 'pain' :lol1:, been on the lookout for a certain pair of earrings to match a pendant for years :eek:.
Then I found them and lost a stone due to a bad setting, now the search is on again.

Apparently I am the same with clothes.....:whistle:

But looking at your list, I've got it easy ;).

Hmmmm, yeah.....ok, maybe....
98.gif

Nah :lol1:, it's just that my list is shorter (for now :eek:) :D.

I've got loads of bling but not much of it matches or co-ordinates - even if the stones are the same...My philosophy therefore, is buy even more, then by the law of averages, something sometime, has to go with something else..! :52:

Latest posts

Back