Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I got this from Amazon where it was quite a bit cheaper and I'm very pleased with it. Lovely book and the list of stockists for the supplies needed is for the UK :cool2:

It reminds me of the good housekeeping recipe books, pics are just gorgeous and not a total hard sell of MS products. Maybe not as comprehensive it tells us it is but I am enjoying it. There aren't any sections for seasonal stuff especially, my guess is they will be a separate book later.

I especially enjoyed the section where she explained how to make prison mail bags

... and the section where she made christmas cards out of stockholders certificates

Stuart

I especially enjoyed the section where she explained how to make prison mail bags

... and the section where she made christmas cards out of stockholders certificates

Stuart
Ooh you are naughty!:cheeky:

or... 'hang on a minute' (kathy tayler styleee)... the hacksaw in the cake jape will be in the forthcoming cookbook... dohhhhhhh

The stupid cow was sentenced to 5 months for conspiracy as she knew there was insider trading in the company.

Btw google always provides such info, 'tis great.

Latest posts

Back