Marla TSV 3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Marla TSV 4.jpg
    Marla TSV 4.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Marla TSV 5.jpg
    Marla TSV 5.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 103
Wow another delight that looks like something they would provide at a night school art class 😳
I didn’t buy previous and won’t be splashing the cash at now either.

MarlaWynne Luxe Jersey Longline Tunic with Pockets & Side Slits
Item Number: 186016
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

Whether you dress it up for an occasion or down for a laidback casual look, this stylish, long-length tunic top from MarlaWynne will be a versatile, flattering addition to your repertoire. The luxe jersey fabric will float beautifully over your curves for instant confidence with every wear, while the slashed neckline adds plenty of interest, highlighting your decollete. We love this tunic top paired with jeans and knee-high boots for a paired-back ensemble, but you can wear it any way, any day.

Figure-flattering - the soft, luxe jersey fabric has a lovely weight that allows it to drape beautifully, giving you a flattering look that’ll make you feel comfortable and confident whenever you wear it.

A style staple - easy to wear, this long, block colour tunic will be your go-to this season. It’s so versatile, you can style it loose over skinny jeans or leggings and trainers for off-duty weekend outfits or easily dress it up by adding a belt, some bold jewellery and boots for a smarter occasion.

Take your pick - available in six wearable colours, you’re spoilt for choice! Opt for Black, Oyster or Olive Grey for classic, muted tones, or try Spice, Mustard or Midnight for a sophisticated pop of colour.

• Long sleeves
  • Side slits
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Mustard
  • Midnight
  • Spice
  • Black
  • Olive Grey
  • Oyster

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 109.2cm (43"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 3XL: 140.9cm (55.5")
  • Length: XS: 80cm (31.5"), S: 81.9cm (32.2"), M: 83.8cm (33"), L: 85.7cm (33.7"), XL: 87.6cm (34.5"), 2XL: 87.6cm (34.5"), 3XL: 89.5cm (35.2")

All measurements are approximate

I have a similar one to this, same style but the material is a bit thicker. I bought it for £11 in the outlet shop. It tends to ‘ride up’ as the piece stitched on the bottom is too tight. Also the pockets are in the wrong place, they tend to bellow out, and make you look an odd shape!

Thank you, thankyou ,thank you that has saved me 10 mins of my life and 41 squid of my money.

Marks sale has started along with many on line suppliers with nothing especially made for anyone at a marginal cheaper price.

just had a quick peep that dark haired lady in the mustard! What the heck size is she wearing it looks about 3 sizes too small. even on the smallest of models it is a mess at the back so it’s not worth imagining what it would be like with my sh&t house brick wall arse.

Last edited:
Now that he has been given the boot Mr Ruthless is never off our regional TV hosting local versions of mainstream TV shows, yet when he was a big shot he never showed his ugly mug. when he’s back to hosting our local agricultural show we’ll know Mrs Ruthless has stopped coining it on Q.

Latest posts

Back