MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 09/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopper ..... also the going on about the £69 & odd for the MW leggings she was wearing that says she’s worn and worn. Her needing to order more, but didn’t do before coming on air. Then with the performance of the producer putting a pair in a basket for her. But in the sale she announced you may think the price is a lot to pay for leggings etc. Strange that because I do recall a pair of Kim’s ruched leggings on air on offer of around £20 and her saying how had these leggings escaped her in the past. Perhaps at the QVC price of £31 before, she had thought for leggings was too much to pay and probably why she had not bought them.

........All this you know me Julia, I’m always honest!! with you! :mysmilie_51:

Shopper ..... also the going on about the £69 & odd MW leggings she was wearing that says she worn and worn. Her needing to order more, but didn’t do before coming on air. Then with the performance of the producer putting a pair in a basket for her. But in the sale she announced you may think the price is a lot to pay for leggings etc. Strange that because I do recall a pair of Kim’s ruched leggings on air on offer of around £20 and her saying how had these leggings escaped her in the past. Perhaps at the the QVC price of £31 before, she had thought for leggings was too much to pay and probably why she had not bought them. All this you know me Julia, I’m always honest!! with you!

I can’t bear the woman, with her sarcastic and intimidating persona who thinks she’s all that. Don’t know her but cant stand her.

I can’t bear the woman, with her sarcastic and intimidating persona who thinks she’s all that. Don’t know her but cant stand her.

She now appears to believe her so very large ego and it seems to be getting larger, each time she’s on air.

She now appears to believe her so very large ego and it seems to be getting larger, each time she’s on air.

That’s true DG, if JR and her ego was getting in a lift, one of them would have to get the next one, there isn’t room in a lift for both of them.

Has anyone noticed how much she now gesticulates and moves her hands about when presenting, often with both hands raised with the palms facing the viewer? As far as I am concerned she's either trying to be coquettish or it's pure affectation.

In my opinion, she is no longer the best presenter even though she thinks she is.

Quote from Queen Julia: 'I mentioned I have been dieting as well* and I’m pleased to report that I am almost at the target weight I set for myself, which meant I needed to drop a stone, and my tummy is a lot flatter than it was'.
* Doing lots more exercise was mentioned in previous paragraph.

Well someone`s buying them. Some sizes and colours sold out and others on waitlist. Unless they only had half a dozen in each size/colour.

Oh,but of course they are.....Clue: C word. Clue 2: Binmen! :mysmilie_8:

Oh yes, the pretend veganism that allows her to drink wine, I suppose she doesn't understand that it's a way of life that doesn't just involve food. As always she was simpering about all the compliments she gets AND she placed an order on air grrrr. I saw the Russell mum & daughter modelling, MW designs don't do Jane any favours, especially the trousers, & as for the Starsky & Hutch monstrosity :mysmilie_17:

S & H? Eh? What have I missed, please Mrs T?

I just can’t buy in to the mother and daughter modelling duo, they make everything look more old fashioned than QVC, and that takes some doing. :mysmilie_3:

Indeed.....Perhaps I will apply 'with me Nan' ....Probably freshen things up a bit....Prune juice anyone? (Nan thing)

I assume there must be people who like this brand, and I can see that some incarnations of the balloon dress look nice, but most of it is just horrid and overpriced. And I still think it is pointless putting beautiful slim young women in clothes they would never normally be seen dead in, with "extra stretch panels" they clearly don't need. I know they are just doing a job like all models but it isn't very convincing. My pet hate in this brand are the tops with floppy bits of split panels, or the ones that look like they've been cut halfway down the midriff for "layering". I also don't find that wide flappy bits of material "flatter" anyone. And surely the only reason she rarely does prints is because she hasn't got any decent designers and it's more expensive than just rolling out "sea mist" and "luggage". As for the presenters drooling over this stuff, it's a total embarrassment.

I assume there must be people who like this brand, and I can see that some incarnations of the balloon dress look nice, but most of it is just horrid and overpriced. And I still think it is pointless putting beautiful slim young women in clothes they would never normally be seen dead in, with "extra stretch panels" they clearly don't need. I know they are just doing a job like all models but it isn't very convincing. My pet hate in this brand are the tops with floppy bits of split panels, or the ones that look like they've been cut halfway down the midriff for "layering". I also don't find that wide flappy bits of material "flatter" anyone. And surely the only reason she rarely does prints is because she hasn't got any decent designers and it's more expensive than just rolling out "sea mist" and "luggage". As for the presenters drooling over this stuff, it's a total embarrassment.

Thanks "Renee" or is it "Kim"? Only kidding :mysmilie_17:

CC

Latest posts

Back