MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 09/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm going to be very non-pc & call MW garments 'Clothes ideal for the housebound'. This is because getting any form of coat or jacket over them is difficult & opting for a cape/pashmina/throw instead makes you look like Margaret Rutherford playing Madame Arcati in Blythe Spirit.

I know they are different shapes but Melissa's is hanging on her and Debbie's is clinging to her so she needs to size up if it's supposed to be loose. Maybe they'd sell some if they gave away a free pair of the pleather trousers with every purchase.

CC

QVC would need to pay me before I'd consider wearing one of those TSVs.

It`s a bog standard polyester/elastine tunic in a style which is seen here, there and almost everywhere. The price is a joke.

Just had a look at the morning repeat for a minute, probably less, but noticed how gaunt Chuntley looks, that dark eye shadow under her eyes and contouring on the cheeks isn’t doing her any favours, either that or she’s taking her pretend veganism a touch too far.

If the iconic Marla Wynne did create this TSV offering she was having a very off day.Hate those slouchy pockets,the whole thing looks as though it has stretched out of shape.

And I noticed in the preview at 9pm the cinnamon on Melissa was too tight on her upper arms, and stretched across her bust, then at midnight she swapped to the black, which looked marginally better.

Anything in a poly/elastene is never going to look 'classy or chic', sorry for those that like it, but I bet the Queen doesn't wear anything in that 'fabrication' !!

Just had a look at the morning repeat for a minute, probably less, but noticed how gaunt Chuntley looks, that dark eye shadow under her eyes and contouring on the cheeks isn’t doing her any favours, either that or she’s taking her pretend veganism a touch too far.

Oh yes, the pretend veganism that allows her to drink wine, I suppose she doesn't understand that it's a way of life that doesn't just involve food. As always she was simpering about all the compliments she gets AND she placed an order on air grrrr. I saw the Russell mum & daughter modelling, MW designs don't do Jane any favours, especially the trousers, & as for the Starsky & Hutch monstrosity :mysmilie_17:

Oh yes, the pretend veganism that allows her to drink wine, I suppose she doesn't understand that it's a way of life that doesn't just involve food. I flicked on & saw the Russell mum & daughter, MW designs don't do Jane any favours & as for the Starsky & Hutch monstrosity :mysmilie_17:

I just can’t buy in to the mother and daughter modelling duo, they make everything look more old fashioned than QVC, and that takes some doing. :mysmilie_3:

I just can’t buy in to the mother and daughter modelling duo, they make everything look more old fashioned than QVC, and that takes some doing. :mysmilie_3:

You're right, with their bouffant hair & acryllic nails they could have come off the cover of Woman's Weekly.

Well someone`s buying them. Some sizes and colours sold out and others on waitlist. Unless they only had half a dozen in each size/colour.

You're right, with their bouffant hair & acryllic nails they could have come off the cover of Woman's Weekly.

1950s edition :mysmilie_19:

Well someone`s buying them. Some sizes and colours sold out and others on waitlist. Unless they only had half a dozen in each size/colour.

Yes I reckon there couldn’t have been many, if they buy eight (if that) in each colour it looks good when it says “sold out” the eight people who buy these though, no doubt seven will be returned. :mysmilie_17:

They are both very dated. I saw Jane (?) in the TSV with tight white trousers on her bottom half and they really made her legs look awful. If you were of her age and saw her modelling that outfit you would probably have thought you wouldn't leave the house in it. It's a shame because she looks lovely when dressed appropriately but QVC seem to want to use the models that will make the clothes look their worst.

CC

Jane should never wear trousers, unless they're palazzo, because she hasn't got the best of pins.

AND £114 for a thin cardi that's split to the armpit on either side ???? are they insane ????? I bet it catches and pulls on every bit of jewellery worn, and then it'll be destined for the charity bag.

Jane should never wear trousers, unless they're palazzo, because she hasn't got the best of pins.

AND £114 for a thin cardi that's split to the armpit on either side ???? are they insane ????? I bet it catches and pulls on every bit of jewellery worn, and then it'll be destined for the charity bag.

Or in my case (not that I'm buying) Obie's bed.

Julia in the 3pm MW hour, “We do a lot of the polyester elastane fabrics here at QVC, but not all born the same.

Latest posts

Back