Margaret Dabbs TSV 29/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Supersize Hands & Feet Heroes Collection TSV 21/05/21 (Previously £45.96 + post)

• Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) RRP £75 + post
  • Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) RRP £30 + post
  • Hand Lotion (600ml; supersize) RRp £75 + post
Total RRP £180 + post

Attachments

• MD TSV 1.jpg
    MD TSV 1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 100
  • MD TSV 2.jpg
    MD TSV 2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 100
  • MD TSV 3.jpg
    MD TSV 3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 84
  • MD TSV 4.jpg
    MD TSV 4.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 138
  • MD TSV 5.jpg
    MD TSV 5.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 98
Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Supersize Hands & Feet Heroes Collection TSV 21/05/21 (Previously £45.96 + post)

• Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) RRP £75 + post
  • Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) RRP £30 + post
  • Hand Lotion (600ml; supersize) RRp £75 + post
Total RRP £180 + post
The same as last year. Really?!

Not for me. I've the driest hands in history and I go through gallons of handcream. Mr CC has the driest feet so I'd like this but it's always too much money.

CC

Feet... Try some Vicks Vapour Rub. Some own brand stuff is OK but pound shop stuff meh. Put on and bung some socks on. No need to change socks daily I replace 1-2 weeks. Oh, of course put on clean feet. Work the stuff into the dry bits. If he gets board just do one foot one night the other the next night. Feet will need a quick wash or at least a good rub over in the morning. These lotions do not do well with flip flop type shoes.

Hands... Again lots and lots of lotion. I have very thirsty hands. I put some lotion in a small plastic pot and warm on a hot water bottle for however long it takes to do before bed routine. You can get cotton gloves and I wear these to go to sleep, but find them flung somewhere in the morning. Again wash when needed.

The socks and gloves will absorb products so I keep them warm before wearing.

The MD foot balm is OK but nothing mega in my experience.

MD Foot lotion... Found this to be life changing. It highlighted that my feet didn't exfoliate skin at anywhere near the right speed and in some places not at all. But now feet are sorted I use Eucerine with urea 10%, about half the price of MD. I didn't get much success with Flexitol that most people recommend.

MD Hand cream/lotion. No idea what is in it, fragrance is lovely but dries my skin like crazy. One of the worse hand lotions I've used. The hand balm they recon is £150 for the 150ml did even less.

I don't understand how the foot lotion was so superb & foot life changing when the other products for their price the other end of the scale. I know some people here like the hand range but did zero for me.

Good stuff as a night treatment for dry hands and feet is the Miracle Cream from Aldi. Not big tubes but you only need a small amount.
Another great all purpose dry skin cream is the Weleda Skin Food. Once again you only need a small amount and its always on offer somewhere.

The best hand cream ever is the Aveda one......nothing else comes close.
Only a small amount needed, so lasts for ages, and has a subtle fresh scent and not greasy.
I can't use strong scented things, so this is perfect.

I have the large MD foot lotion and recently ordered the Leg lotion which I liked previously.Now with summer approaching I am concentrating on those regions although my legs are never revealed.Feet are good for my age just a clip of the toenails and quick file round the heels & I am ready to go.The Leg lotion is lovely although a bit of an extravagance, feels great and skin really soft & hydrated.Also had a huge bruise which has improved massively maybe the lotion helped? Smoothed my legs last night then looked and I had used the Foot lotion on my legs, bottles are very similar! Do we need both?

I have the large MD foot lotion and recently ordered the Leg lotion which I liked previously.Now with summer approaching I am concentrating on those regions although my legs are never revealed.Feet are good for my age just a clip of the toenails and quick file round the heels & I am ready to go.The Leg lotion is lovely although a bit of an extravagance, feels great and skin really soft & hydrated.Also had a huge bruise which has improved massively maybe the lotion helped? Smoothed my legs last night then looked and I had used the Foot lotion on my legs, bottles are very similar! Do we need both?
Going to try it on my legs too, thank you

Don't forget though she never mentions it now but there is Emu oil in the products. Emus are not eaten and only killed for the oil so not a by product of the food industry.
Donna I am interested in what you say about Emu Oil but how would we know, it is not actually listed but hidden in other products?

I
Don't forget though she never mentions it now but there is Emu oil in the products. Emus are not eaten and only killed for the oil so not a by product of the food industry.

I've eaten emu. A butcher near me always had exotic meats. Didn't like Crocodile tasted of fish, was strange. Kangaroo too strong. Ostrich was probably my fav, easier to get.

Don't think there is animal products in the MD gold foot range.

I try to avoid animal related stuff in beauty products but. It had got to the point where walking was very painful. At the rate it was going I would be able to walk much more than bed to bathroom. Certainly no stairs. I've done a year's collage course for manicure and pedicure, plus another year for Reflexology. Both these course were examined by industry related boards. Nobody picked this up as a problem, not even the head of school. Therefore I salute those that have worked to get emu oil.

It is not illegal to farm emus. I've messaged family and a friend in Australia and all three confirmed that emu is freely available in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.

Latest posts

Back